Randooooooom: come on in...if you dare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

How scary!

:shifty: I probably would have liked it. :D

One band was ok...the middle one I was like get it over with and the first band the guitar player pretty much ripped off Slash's guitar in Sweet Child Of Mine.

It had been awhile since I had been to the Newport and I forgot how I loved seeing bands in a small venue.

arw9797 said:

I just feel bad since I've known her for so long. She fit me in the day before I went on a trip recently.

My brain hurts too bad from all of the stuff I had to do today. I need to take some math refresher courses and go to law school :crack:

Law school and math courses :ohmy:

For me, that would be a trip to hell :|

Kariann said:
I need to decide exactly how many hours of OT I want to add for Fri-Sun.

I have turned down all the overtime I have been offered recently. I decided that it was more important to have fun with the mini fahs and enjoy the summer.

fah said:

I have turned down all the overtime I have been offered recently. I decided that it was more important to have fun with the mini fahs and enjoy the summer.

We're getting a completely new system installed and it's pretty much all hands on deck....I call it mandatory volunteerism...you can pick what you can do but you pretty much need to do something...let alone we are down 2 people in leadership at this point.

I'm thinking 2 hours at the end of my shifts and then either 2 or 4 hours on Sunday.

Too many carbs today! :yuck: We had Buca for lunch *pasta* :tsk:

I feel like I gained 10 pounds today and it looks like it's about to rain or I would go for a walk.....

We have been chronically short all summer. There are overtime shifts everyday that have to be filled to maintain essential levels. There have been several days when some of my co-workers weren't able to take breaks at all. It really sucks being short staffed.

Kariann said:

I guess that make the decision easier then!

Yeah. I don't really care. The message was from early this afternoon so I'm sure they figured out I wasn't coming anyways. But I was going to offer to come in earlier tomorrow night if she wanted me too. What happened is I'm probably her last appointment tomorrow and someone before me cancelled so she doesn't want to wait around for me if she could leave early. That seems to happen a lot with her when I make late evening appointments.

arw9797 said:
Too many carbs today! :yuck: We had Buca for lunch *pasta* :tsk:

I feel like I gained 10 pounds today and it looks like it's about to rain or I would go for a walk.....

We had a picnic lunch today and it was great if I do say so myself.

I made sandwiches for the mini fahs (ham and peanut butter but not together) and I made myself a wrap :drool: Fresh carrots, red peppers, grapes, chocolate chip cookies and chips rounded out the meal.

fah said:

We had a picnic lunch today and it was great if I do say so myself.

I made sandwiches for the mini fahs (ham and peanut butter but not together) and I made myself a wrap :drool: Fresh carrots, red peppers, grapes, chocolate chip cookies and chips rounded out the meal.

that sounds so much better than pasta, bread, and cheesecake! The salad was greasy looking. I don't like italian dressing :tsk:

I need to get back with it and get off this carb kick I'm on again :mad:

arw9797 said:

that sounds so much better than pasta, bread, and cheesecake! The salad was greasy looking. I don't like italian dressing :tsk:

I need to get back with it and get off this carb kick I'm on again :mad:

Hang on just a sec...cheesecake always sounds good to me :yes:

arw9797 said:
I need a nap....:ohmy: I rented a movie the other day. I should probably watch it. :hmm:

Which movie?

Are you going to nap before, during or after the movie :wink:

I need to start thinking about dinner :hmm:

I'm thinking we might need to go out for dinner as nothing is defrosted and it's just too darn hot to cook :D

fah said:

Fogerty/Mellencamp were :up:

Fogerty especially :heart:
Hey fah, question for you. The keyboard/accordian player for Mellencamp, was it Michael Ramos?

Oh and "short-staffed" :crack:; no it is not fun:no:

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

Hey fah, question for you. The keyboard/accordian player for Mellencamp, was it Michael Ramos?

Oh and "short-staffed" :crack:; no it is not fun:no:

Yes, it was Michael Ramos. He sang the first verse of 'Jack and Diane ' (at least I think it was that song) last night :up: And I believe he was also playing the trumpet :hmm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom