Randooooooom Can't Get Behind That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad: They didn't say who won the URI/PC basketball game...I wonder if it's still on. That's THE rivalry of Rhodey Island!

Schmeg said:
:mad: They didn't say who won the URI/PC basketball game...I wonder if it's still on. That's THE rivalry of Rhodey Island!

PC hockey :madspit:

PC in general :madspit:

They usually win the basketball games. :sigh: At least URI has their own court again.

i'm hoping i'll get to go to the game against BU tomorrow night. for once i don't have to work!!

:mad: I was watching the Tonight Show (which I hate, Jay Leno is a dork :down: ) waiting for Liam Neeson to come on and I fell asleep :sad: I've waited a long time for him to be back in the spotlight a bit and I keep missing him. I can't wait to see his new movie. :love: I love how he has a different accent in each movie :yes:

good lord, that was ugly.

7-1 loss to BU.

:down:

at one point, some guy yelled "chris bourque is an orphan!" :laugh: i don't even think he was on the ice!

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
This is because they didn't play last night, they played tonight. :der:

Making frisbees out of dvd's sucks. :grumpy: Espeically when Windows Media Player is the only thing that recognizes them as dvd's.

I want to shut my computer off but it is still uploading.

oooooh pain!

they played nickelback at the game :barf:

they played oasis and the beatles though!

and a lot of other crap

and a lot of other good things

and a lot of stuff i've never heard cos i don't listen to mainstream radio.

ok randooomers I no longer live here but my computer does until tomorrow :sad: x100000000000000

Have a good night...don't have too much fun without me. I'm going back to the apartment which is now officially my home....:eek:

I DO have to go to work again tomorrow but I keep feeling like I don't...that can't be good.

If it snows tomorrow someone's gonna get hurt. :mad:

I had a Bono dream last night! :hyper: :cute:

:reject: I'm back at the house. I went back to the apartment, took a shower, and then tried to get comfortable to take a nap. I have no cable and nothing comes in on the TV without it. I tried to sleep for about a half hour and it didnt' work so I just organized and finished up doing stuff. I put in a U2 video in the living room and then when I was done with everything I had no where to sit but the floor so I called my mom and told her I had to come back. I knew this would happen on Friday when my couch didn't fit and the cable guy didn't show up. At that point I had planned to just stay here one more night. I just can't sit still and I needed a distraction but there was nothing to do. I feel like a big :reject: because I just spent the last hour crying to my mom. It's been a tough weekend and I dont' know if I'm staying the night here or not. I just needed to either be online or somewhere with cable so I wasn't just sitting on the floor staring at the walls. :sad:

arw9797 said:
:reject: I'm back at the house. I went back to the apartment, took a shower, and then tried to get comfortable to take a nap. I have no cable and nothing comes in on the TV without it. I tried to sleep for about a half hour and it didnt' work so I just organized and finished up doing stuff. I put in a U2 video in the living room and then when I was done with everything I had no where to sit but the floor so I called my mom and told her I had to come back. I knew this would happen on Friday when my couch didn't fit and the cable guy didn't show up. At that point I had planned to just stay here one more night. I just can't sit still and I needed a distraction but there was nothing to do. I feel like a big :reject: because I just spent the last hour crying to my mom. It's been a tough weekend and I dont' know if I'm staying the night here or not. I just needed to either be online or somewhere with cable so I wasn't just sitting on the floor staring at the walls. :sad:
:hug: I wouldn't have been able to stay there with no TV or computer or anything...I would just have gone to bed if not back home.

When you have your computer set up it'll be better. :yes:

Schmeg said:

:hug: I wouldn't have been able to stay there with no TV or computer or anything...I would just have gone to bed if not back home.

When you have your computer set up it'll be better. :yes:

that was the problem...I couldn't sleep. I tried but it just wasn't working. I was able to get a good 8 hours in last night so I'm not tired. I'm just a little sore from all of the moving but I'm not tired enough to sleep. :( I'm also upset because I'm upset if that makes any sense. I just hold stuff like this in around my mom and I never get worked up like this so it's making it worse. :(

I guess I'm staying. My mom just came down and gave me a bunch of stuff to make my bed....this wasn't exactly how I wanted tonight to be but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom