Randooooooom Can't Get Behind That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
Schmeg set your vcr for 830 on MTV2 if you want to catch the first 5 minutes of making the video.
:up: Thanks!

Sorry if I distracted you too late last night and it's my fault you're grumpy...

:laugh: My dad bookmarked the Red Sox Pleba he found when he put Office on my compy. :cute:

Schmeg said:
:laugh: My dad bookmarked the Red Sox Pleba he found when he put Office on my compy. :cute:

red sox pleba?? :laugh:

did you guys have the sacrificial burning of the '86 tape yet?

mmmmmmm chocolate chip poptarts are so good :drool:

some advice: don't buy batteries from the convienence store at the dining hall. it's a big rip off. who wants to spend 5 bucks on a 2-pack of AA batteries?? not me. buy poptarts!! the vending machine-size packs are 70 cents! that's 30 cents less than if you get them from the machine! plus they have about 10 different kinds of poptarts :up:

arw9797 said:
:crazy: Who wants to stalk him for me and find out if his ice dancing partner is also his significant other as I suspect she is? :D

arw9797 said:
I wish I could have taken tomorrow off too. :sad: I barely have enough time off for the rest of the year to take Friday and Monday off. :madspit:
:yikes: You'll be doing some power moving!!

Somehow I convinced my brother to clean out the mess in his truck by tomorrow night so I can switch with him for the weekend. I think because he's not working right now it will give him something to do. I emailed this morning thinking he'd just flat out say no. My mom and my sister both gave me an "oh dear..." or "good luck with that one..." email when I asked what they thought the chance of him doing it was. He called me this afternoon and said maybe. Then I called a few hours later and offered to help him empty it and fill up the tank even though I have no money. He said he'd do it but I didn't need to help him or put gas in the truck (which I will anyways....). He has more crap in the back than anyone should. I dont' think he ever brings anything in his house..but I'm not one to talk. Both of my winter jackets are still in my trunk from last spring when I probably wore it and decided it was too hot so I put them in the backseat and they somehow made it to the trunk :reject:

arw9797 said:
Somehow I convinced my brother to clean out the mess in his truck by tomorrow night so I can switch with him for the weekend. I think because he's not working right now it will give him something to do. I emailed this morning thinking he'd just flat out say no. My mom and my sister both gave me an "oh dear..." or "good luck with that one..." email when I asked what they thought the chance of him doing it was. He called me this afternoon and said maybe. Then I called a few hours later and offered to help him empty it and fill up the tank even though I have no money. He said he'd do it but I didn't need to help him or put gas in the truck (which I will anyways....). He has more crap in the back than anyone should. I dont' think he ever brings anything in his house..but I'm not one to talk. Both of my winter jackets are still in my trunk from last spring when I probably wore it and decided it was too hot so I put them in the backseat and they somehow made it to the trunk :reject:

i'm already worried that when i have a car, everything i own will end up being thrown in the back seat and left there. :yikes:

potato sticks are the stupidest thing ever. i essentially paid a dollar for a bag of potato chip crumbs. (i didn't eat meals at normal times today, so i ended up having to do a vending machine dinner...i think i like real food a lot better now)

I woke up with Original of the Species in my head. :drool:

Now I must go to work. Friends and Family Day 1! :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom