Randooooooom Can't Get Behind That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
:hmm: No, I don't think I do know who #2 is...

I guess you don't know me as good as I thought you did! :sad: even after that whole package filled with things I love too. :(

:flirt:

actually I've probably never mentioned him too much. I'll post a pic in a minute.....

:drool: :faint: :combust: :love: :heart:

3425%3A56323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D32327%3A59%3C6468nu0mrj

Crap, when the hell did it get to be after 11?? Oh well, I probably won't sleep tonight anyway...If I have to get up at 5, if I go to bed at midnight that will be a little more than 4 hours, which is good...that could work.

I think I need something to nibble on.

Kariann said:
Did you get the People with him in it? I have an extra copy from work that someone gave me to read and keep if you'd like it.
I have it staring at me from the floor. :D Although I kind of prefer piratey Johnny to the Johnny on the cover.

Kariann said:

I was so going to say Johnny but then I was distracted!

Good choice for #2!

:faint:

Did you get the People with him in it? I have an extra copy from work that someone gave me to read and keep if you'd like it.

I'd like it!!!! :drool:

But you don't have to send it, you can just bring it in THREE WEEKS when you come see my new home :hyper:

arw9797 said:
in THREE WEEKS when you come see my new home :hyper:
:drool: :combust: :faint: :hyper:

Every day I wake up and attempt to read my U2 calendar and count the days until New Years. It's less than three weeks til we get there now! :D

I cleaned all morning and now it's such a mess. My bed is a disaster. I have a box of bills and I dumped it all out looking for a bill to pay. I also got a ton of laundry from the house. My living room has rolls of wrapping paper all over it. My kitchen has an empty box and a bag I forgot to take downstairs. :scream:

Normally I wouldn't care but I have a feeling I might have company after the holiday party tomorrow. I don't know if any of the family is going to want to stop by or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom