Randooooooom Can't Get Behind That! - Page 19 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2004, 07:25 PM   #271
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:07 PM
I didn't stay my first night because it was the night of the election and I had no cable, lol.

The next few nights I played a lot of U2 videos while I tried to make myself useful.

Old 12-05-2004, 07:29 PM   #272
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

that was the problem...I couldn't sleep. I tried but it just wasn't working. I was able to get a good 8 hours in last night so I'm not tired. I'm just a little sore from all of the moving but I'm not tired enough to sleep. I'm also upset because I'm upset if that makes any sense. I just hold stuff like this in around my mom and I never get worked up like this so it's making it worse.

I guess I'm staying. My mom just came down and gave me a bunch of stuff to make my bed....this wasn't exactly how I wanted tonight to be but oh well.

Old 12-05-2004, 07:33 PM   #273
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:07 PM
Quote:
I'm also upset because I'm upset if that makes any sense.

And same thing...I wouldn't have been able to fall asleep either. It'll be more like home tomorrow when you have cable and everything.
Old 12-05-2004, 07:37 PM   #274
arw
Blue Crack Addict

my parents think it's a little odd that I'm upset because I didn't have internet available there but this is all I do so when you take that away there's not much left to keep my occupied. I'm not a phone person so it's not like I could just call someone up and chat.....
Old 12-05-2004, 07:41 PM   #275
arw
Blue Crack Addict

and on a different note I think I have a part time job for Sunday mornings at the TJ Maxx I used to work at for 6 years. It would be doing the cash office, which I could still do in my sleep. They need a Sunday person and I need some spare change. I talked to one of my buddies that still works there and he's going to talk to the boss tomorrow and let her know I'm interested but it's on my terms not theirs. I don't need to do it. It would just be nice to have some money floating around that I don't have to depend on. I think they'll agree and if I can't work a day then they can do the work on Mondays. They do the whole weekend on Mondays now anyways but it's a lot of work so they wanted a Sunday person. They'll just have to get by when I'm traveling the country on the weekends to see U2
Old 12-05-2004, 07:46 PM   #276
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
The TJ maxx thing would be awesome!
Old 12-05-2004, 07:53 PM   #277
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
my parents think it's a little odd that I'm upset because I didn't have internet available there but this is all I do so when you take that away there's not much left to keep my occupied. I'm not a phone person so it's not like I could just call someone up and chat.....
I hate the phone and tv puts me to sleep or makes me nervous about how I'm not asleep...

But yay TJ Maxx!!! I need another job, too...or to win the lottery, that would be even better!
Old 12-05-2004, 07:59 PM   #278
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I haven't eaten anything but the pizza that we ordered for lunch. It was really gross too. I don't like pizza from take out places. I'd rather just get the frozen kind. I felt like I was going to about a half hour after I ate it. I made my friends take the leftovers. The thought of keeping any made me gag
Old 12-05-2004, 08:06 PM   #279
Blue Crack Addict

I am not allowed to leave Randoom because posting in certain people's threads in EYKIW is kind of like beating your head against a brick wall, only less fun. But I'm being a total dork just posting in that thread anyway.
Old 12-05-2004, 08:10 PM   #280
arw
Blue Crack Addict

now I'm getting tired and could probably go back but I might as well stay even though my room is really creepy with just a bed. Thankfully I left my travel stuff here so I have a toothbrush and contact stuff. This is a weird night. I feel like I'm in a dream.
Old 12-05-2004, 08:19 PM   #281
Blue Crack Addict

Trying my hand at frisbee making again...
Old 12-05-2004, 08:41 PM   #282
arw
Blue Crack Addict

well I think I've finally worn myself out. I just made my bed again so I'm going to try to sleep and relax my mind. When I wake up in the morning I'll call the cable guy and make sure he's coming over in the afternoon. I just looked too and I have enough clean clothes in the laundry room and my travel stuff here that I can spend the night and not have to go back to the apartment looking like I just rolled out of bed
Old 12-05-2004, 08:50 PM   #283
Blue Crack Addict

It'll seem like home tomorrow with your computer and everything.

And there might be a frisbee that becomes a dvd when paired up with the great and powerful Windows Media Player coming your way!

I don't get the whole dvd thing, but it works somewhere...
Old 12-06-2004, 07:25 AM   #284
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I slept like crap. I had one of those foam padding things on my bed but that got tossed yesterday. It wasn't the same

My mom called in sick today. She said she had a headache but I think she wanted to stick around today. My brother is meeting me here at 1 to help me move the computer over there.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:03 AM   #285
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm really going this time. I called the cable guy and he promised to be at my place at 4. I'm going to unhook my computer and bring it to it's new home.

I better be up and running tonight or I'll go insane.