Randooooooom Can't Get Behind That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG my mom just told me the most un-timelined, pointless sotry and I was like, "Don't you know there's U2 on?!"

Where's everyone tonight?

I met my sis at the mall after work and I just got in. I'm so tired now! I bought an extra Barnes and Noble gift card a few weeks ago :| and I couldn't find any of the books I wanted to buy :madspit:

It's insanely hot in my apartment :yuck: I've never been warm at home in my life. My dad would melt if he was here right now!

I have to get a $10 non gender gift for our Hanukkah party on Sunday. We do some weird gift game. I couldn't find anything unique. There's tons of candy/food gifty things at Target but I feel like that's all anyone ever gets. I bought a bottle of wine last year and I ended up with it in the end! :der:

I checked my mailbox at work this morning and there was a $20.00 gift card for the grocery store that the bank I work for has branches in :drool: I guess they give everyone gift cards every year. Some lady I work with said she'd add hers to the one from last year that she hasn't bothered to use yet :| I'll take both of them if she doesn't want them!

:laugh: my mom just said she would have spent that $20.00 on just stuff that she wouldn't normally buy. :tsk: This whole having to buy food thing is new to me so $20.00 felt like $100 at the store tonight when I went to use it.

:eyebrow: Did you get any other mail today or does Priority mail continue to suck?

arw9797 said:
:laugh: my mom just said she would have spent that $20.00 on just stuff that she wouldn't normally buy. :tsk: This whole having to buy food thing is new to me so $20.00 felt like $100 at the store tonight when I went to use it.
What did you buy? :hyper: I always loved buying food!!!

Schmeg said:
:eyebrow: Did you get any other mail today or does Priority mail continue to suck?

I didn't get any mail here today. I went to the house for lunch and we hadn't gotten the mail yet for the day but as of yesterday nothing. My mom said I have stuff from today though. But what address did you send it too? The post office might not know I live here yet because I didn't drop off my change of address form until Wed.

Schmeg said:

What did you buy? :hyper: I always loved buying food!!!

I bought some low carb mint ice cream, black olives, scotch tape to wrap gifts, 2 oranges, a bottle of diet Sunkist orange, and strawberry jelly. My mom bought blackberry jelly for me, which I love, but it's not the same in the morning :tsk:

That's it! I barely spent $8.00 and my mom buys us all about $5.00-10.00 worth of groceries each week so between what I have, what I just bought, and what she has at the house for me I'm set for weeks!

:sigh: still no eggs or oil for my pumpkin bread mix. I'll steal that this weekend from my parents :D

I can't believe the week I've had. It's gone by so fast too. A week ago I was at the house with so much crap in my room I thought I'd never be ready in time to be here now. And now I'm about 90% finished with being unpacked here. I'm going to sleeeeep in tomorrow for sure! I'm only getting up when the furniture delivery people call me to tell me couch is here! :hyper:

arw9797 said:

I didn't get any mail here today. I went to the house for lunch and we hadn't gotten the mail yet for the day but as of yesterday nothing. My mom said I have stuff from today though. But what address did you send it too? The post office might not know I live here yet because I didn't drop off my change of address form until Wed.
New one...it better not get lost! :no:

arw9797 said:
:| :| :| :|

:madspit: :madspit:

I just taped THREE HOURS of MTV2 for that concert and it was on MTV!!!!!!!!! :scream:

It's on again a few times next week.....:sad: :(
:hug: You'll have the whole thing on a slightly hurl-inducing dvd that only works in media player soon enough!

:uhoh:

what posessed the independent film channel to give henry rollins his own show?!?!?

:lol:

i might actually watch that...:shifty:

i can't stand rollins.

I went to bed at about 11:30...I woke up at 10:30. :sigh: that felt good!

I just moved all of the crap out of the way for my couch to arrive! :dance: I hope they get here soon. I have way too much shopping left to do for Hanukkah party tomorrow. I haven't wrapped a damn thing either.

Last edited:
I just called to activate my Eddie Bauer card and I had to talk to someone who was talking to me as fast as she could but when I said something a little too fast she yelled at me that I needed to slow down! :der: I could barely understand her because she was talking so damn fast! :huh:

Ok....I'm organizing the kids Christmas party at work. I figured that there would be 20-30 kids and that it wouldn't be a problem. I stopped in at the office and there are 50 kids signed up.:ohmy:

arw9797 said:
I have the best friends...I just got the coolest package ever from Schmeg!!!! :hug: :kiss: :heart:
:D Glad you liked it!

:sigh: I'm feeling rather blue tonight...I think I'll go take a hot bath. I can't believe I have to be at work at 7. I can't believe we're getting another new line tomorrow. I can't believe I have NOWHERE to put it. :crazy:

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom