Randooooooom Can't Get Behind That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

That sucks! Pumpkin bread sounds good...if we could send stuff through the internet I would send you the stuff you need in return for some of the bread!

I'll make some in a few weeks for us when you're here!

I hate Lucy! She's so mean to my Snoopy!!!! And how cute was that hat on him?!?! I may have to rent this over the weekend so I can make some still of that......

Kariann said:

What would you do it somehow Edge showed up with something Snoopy somewhere? You would be in cuteness heaven!
This is funny because for some reason I was thinking about that today. Don't ask...it was a strange day from 5:30 am on. :shifty:

I also didn't make it to the post office but I have tomorrow off so to the post office I will go! :D

*not dancing*

Is it still on?? What channel?? :hyper:

Edit: Found it!!!!!!!!!! :cute:!!!

I forgot how cute this is.

The Linus & Lucy song is on our Muzak and I wanted to do the Charlie Brown dance today but I refrained since the wintery mix is still on...

Kariann said:

What would you do it somehow Edge showed up with something Snoopy somewhere? You would be in cuteness heaven!

I'd faint! :faint:

I went to school with a girl who looked and acted EXACTLY like Lucy :madspit: :mad: :madspit:

I HATED her!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna make some hot chocolate and get ready for the Tedsday special! :D

Kariann said:

:uhoh: You've :dance:ed and I :dance:ed today someone's not gonna be happy if there is any snow as a result.

oh no! and wankerman danced!

blizzard :scream:

It's okay, my dancing has already been covered. I won't do it again!

:drool: day off :drool: pay day :drool:

Now I'm going to the post office and to do some Christmas shopping...gotta spend that hard-earned paycheck!

my secret santa gave me a picture frame with a note to say it's to "personlize" my desk a little more. :shifty: what if I don't want to personalize it? I can't think of any pictures I'd want to bring to work. I already have one of Schmeg, Kariann, and I in the desert :drool:

:der: I think my phone is activated now but I don't have a working phone :reject: I brought 2 cordless phones with me and both of them have dead batteries. My other phone is still at the house :mad:

IWasBored said:

who are you? lara mullen? nope! never seen you post before!

;)

:wave:

are you going to come back and randooooom again? (notice how randooom has become just as versitile a word as 'fuck' - adverbs, nouns, adjectives, etc. :dork: )

it is versatile indeed.
:up:

:D I have my first official guest tonight. Amy is stopping by after work to see my place. :shifty: I hope she doesn't come too early because I need to vacuum and clean up the kitchen counters a little.

I spent a LOT of money in three hours...and most of it wasn't for me! :D

Jim will soon be receiving a "weeping demon" wah-wah pedal. There is something about Guitar Center that makes me :drool:. I think I was a rock star in a past life.

Some of you will be getting some mail! :D

Schmeg said:
I spent a LOT of money in three hours...and most of it wasn't for me! :D

Jim will soon be receiving a "weeping demon" wah-wah pedal. There is something about Guitar Center that makes me :drool:. I think I was a rock star in a past life.

Some of you will be getting some mail! :D

guitar center :drool:

I finally got some Christmas cards in the mail today (the ones I ordered). Now I can start sending cards out. I don't get paid til Friday :( . I am way past broke...credit cards are not always a good things :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom