Randooooooom: #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

I think it went ok. I'm comfortable with how it went so however it ends up I'll feel that it wasnt because the interview went bad. I guess I'll probably know what happens when I get back from vacation. Apparently the pool of applicants was narrow.

:up: I'm sure you did great. I hope it works out for you.

:mad: I wish I had a vacation coming soon. July! :crack:

Kariann said:

I think it went ok. I'm comfortable with how it went so however it ends up I'll feel that it wasnt because the interview went bad. I guess I'll probably know what happens when I get back from vacation. Apparently the pool of applicants was narrow.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Blue Room said:

:up: I'm sure you did great. I hope it works out for you.

:mad: I wish I had a vacation coming soon. July! :crack:

I am finding out that there is no way I could have made it to the middle of June for my first vacation......I am soooooooo looking forward to April 6 -16

shari schultz said:

I am finding out that there is no way I could have made it to the middle of June for my first vacation......I am soooooooo looking forward to April 6 -16

Whats ridiculous for me is that right now I have 5 weeks of vacation I could use and I get 3 more weeks in June! :huh: So I will have about 8 weeks vacation total in June.

I guess I need to go on more trips! :laugh:

Have fun on yours! Shopping for a new hat? :wink: You have to have a new icon!

Blue Room said:

Whats ridiculous for me is that right now I have 5 weeks of vacation I could use and I get 3 more weeks in June! :huh: So I will have about 8 weeks vacation total in June.

I guess I need to go on more trips! :laugh:

Have fun on yours! Shopping for a new hat? :wink: You have t have a new icon!

no whining for you Mr! If you have that much vacation then take a week off!!!!!! I only get 2 weeks, 2 personal days, and 5 sick/dr days a year and that is it. I had to literally beg for an extra day off last year for the tour.

arw9797 said:

no whining for you Mr! If you have that much vacation then take a week off!!!!!! I only get 2 weeks, 2 personal days, and 5 sick/dr days a year and that is it. I had to literally beg for an extra day off last year for the tour.

You know I would but I dont like sitting around the house for more than a few days unless I have some type of project to work on. I go stir crazy. Plus if I take a week off when I get back I pay the price for being gone. Its hell! So if I'm taking significant time off I have to be going somewhere that I can forget about the shitstorm I'm in for when I get back! :laugh: Like going to see U2. I didnt even think about work each time until the night before I was going back on those trips. Even my vacation in July is two 4 day weekends and not a full week. :reject:

I do need to take more time, I can tell I get to stressed at work sometimes. Typically my time off is leaving a couple hours early on a day every couple weeks. But I get 3 separate days of comp time per year to use for that. So it doesnt even count against my vacation time.

Blue Room said:

You know I would but I dont like sitting around the house for more than a few days unless I have some type of project to work on. I go stir crazy. Plus if I take a week off when I get back I pay the price for being gone. Its hell! So if I'm taking significant time off I have to be going somewhere that I can forget about the shitstorm I'm in for when I get back! :laugh: Like going to see U2. I didnt even think about work each time until the night before I was going back on those trips. Even my vacation in July is two 4 day weekends and not a full week. :reject:

I do need to take more time, I can tell I get to stressed at work sometimes. Typically my time is leaving a couple hours early on a day every couple weeks.

my mom has enough vacation time to take half days on Fridays and then whole days on Fridays during the summer months plus take a few full weeks off a year. :( I would love to be able to leave early every once in a while.

arw9797 said:

my mom has enough vacation time to take half days on Fridays and then whole days on Fridays during the summer months plus take a few full weeks off a year. :( I would love to be able to leave early every once in a while.

That would be nice. Our PTO works out pretty good but half day Fridays would be lovely!

Mr. BAW said:
Anyone else interested in west coast weather...it sure is cold right now; I'd bring a medium weight coat to go over my swimsuit if I were traveling...:brr:

oh I bet it's just freeeeeeeezing where you are right now! :laugh: If the temps next week are anywhere in the 60's then that ocean in MINE :drool:

It's currently 38 degrees in the Twin Cities. :yuck:

Kariann said:

...if something screams out at me maybe but whatever it ends up being it would have alot to live up to after the pink one!

There is no doubt about that!

:hmm: Different color maybe?

Or how about one of those big foam cowboy hats!! That would be quite the icon at a show!! :laugh: :wink: The people behind you would probably hate it though.

I like 4 am ALMOST as much as I like 3 am! :happy:

In 7 hours I will be at work with another 7 1/2 to go. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom