Randooooooom: #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

I should have gone to bed at 9:30 last night. :yawn: Actually I just wish I'd been able to fall asleep before 2 am.

:yawn: I fell asleep around 11 and woke up at 3...........:crack: after that it was a series of teeny tiny naps......I have been laying in bed since then. The day is going to be one big :yawn: for me. It is the first day of a sale and it will be busy, since the world is ending around here tomorrow (snow storm).

Enjoy your day at work in the office :happy:

shari schultz said:

:yawn: I fell asleep around 11 and woke up at 3...........:crack: after that it was a series of teeny tiny naps......I have been laying in bed since then. The day is going to be one big :yawn: for me. It is the first day of a sale and it will be busy, since the world is ending around here tomorrow (snow storm).

Enjoy your day at work in the office :happy:
Oh, it's just an hour and I'll want to kill the person I'm teaching things in there after robably four seconds. :happy:

I'm not in a fabulous mood right now. :shifty:

Neither am I :| .

We had a rental for a wedding reception last weekend. The employee who worked it said he had to stay extra to clean up after them, because they didn't clean up like they were supposed to (it's in the contract, they have to to get their deposit back). The bride says they did and that they "don't know who initialed the timesheet." And here's me, stuck in the middle :banghead:.

The kicker was, the bride on the telephone, ":blahblah: , I'm on my honeymoon right now, I'm in Hawaii!"

It was all I could do not to say, "Lucky you :| ."

Oh, the irony :sigh:.

Home at last! Today was bitch and moan day for me and my coworkers. :happy: it must have been the full moon remnants

shari schultz said:
Home at last! Today was bitch and moan day for me and my coworkers. :happy: it must have been the full moon remnants
Me too! Except I was one of the bitchers and moaners. :reject: It sucks when there's one person on the team no one likes (not me) and you're the one on the team everyone goes to to complain about everyone else (me).

kellyahern said:
You haven't really experienced bitching and moaning until you work at a senior center :wink:.

Actually today they were pretty good :shifty:.
My grandmother was kicked out of no less than two assisted living centers for being beligerent...I feel your pain! :happy: :hug:

Schmeg said:

Me too! Except I was one of the bitchers and moaners. :reject: It sucks when there's one person on the team no one likes (not me) and you're the one on the team everyone goes to to complain about everyone else (me).

DING! DING! DING! You hit it right on the nose!
We are living the randooooooooom parallel life thing

kellyahern said:
You haven't really experienced bitching and moaning until you work at a senior center :wink:.

Actually today they were pretty good :shifty:.
I have worked many senior days in retail, does that count? :wink:

shari schultz said:

DING! DING! DING! You hit it right on the nose!
We are living the randooooooooom parallel life thing
I just saw that! I guess we are trustwothy! :D

I defended the current complainee to the death, except now I want to kill her even more than I did this morning.

Guess who's not in Cali right now with ARW and Kariann because the complainee had to go to San Diego this weekend?

Guess who cancelled her trip to San Diego this weekend this morning?

th_kill.gif

Schmeg said:

Guess who's not in Cali right now with ARW and Kariann because the complainee had to go to San Diego this weekend?

th_kill.gif

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! She didn't!

I understand the violent smiley (and :love: it )

Schmeg said:

I just saw that! I guess we are trustwothy! :D

I defended the current complainee to the death, except now I want to kill her even more than I did this morning.

th_kill.gif

Oooooooooooo, that would make me verrrrrrrrrry angry :mad: .

Two centers Schmeg? :lol: Wow.

shari schultz said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! She didn't!

I understand the violent smiley (and :love: it )
I love how happy the one with the knife is! :macdevil: And yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees she did! The story is long and painful and goes back to the day she bought a dog over the phone while she was on the clock, and this weekend she has no one to watch "that friggin' dog." :banghead:

Yes, TWO centers! She was not a very pleasant woman!

I think everyone has one super-sweet grandma and one that can be borderline scary. I had one of each...and the borderline scary one went pretty far over the border into Scary.

Schmeg said:

I love how happy the one with the knife is! :macdevil: And yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees she did! The story is long and painful and goes back to the day she bought a dog over the phone while she was on the clock, and this weekend she has no one to watch "that friggin' dog." :banghead:

Yes, TWO centers! She was not a very pleasant woman!

she BOUGHT a dog OVER the phone WHILE ON company time...........? she'd fit right in where I work :happy: and YOU didn't volunteer to dog sit?:wink: *runs away quickly, knowing that I have pushed the boundries of jokedom to the end of the road~forgive me:angel:*

If I ever hear about that friggin dog again someone's getting a pen up her nose. :happy: He's a bichon (the dog), and it makes me sad that she's ruined bichons for me since my skating coach who's one of my favorite people in the whole world breeds bichons.

She's involved in some sort of a law suit and decided that not only is it not important enough to appear in court, her boyfriend and his mother are both going away (separately) and no way in hell was anyone in the store taking on her mongel.

I :heart: bichons........my former bosses dog is a bichon. I love Max :love:

Sorry she has ruined that sweet little dog face for you.

I've decided not to let her ruin bichons. I let someone else ruin pomerainians for me, but I can't let someone who only annoyed me for six months ruin a whole breed of dog.

I think I should go to bed, I'm starting (?) to sound crazy.

:cute:

I think I am heading to bed too. I am tired and the weather forecast is depressing me. Plus I have found everything I need to run the errands I have to run on Friday. That means I can sleep tonight, right?

g'night :wave:

Yes, let's both sleep better tonight, in our Randoom parallel life!

I think I'm heading off, too.

:wave:

fah said:
Bitching, moaning, complaining and whining :scratch:

~thinks of my job for a seconds~

Feels the pain of my co-Randoomers :hug:

Someone around here gets a kick out of rubbing it in!!! :mad: :eyebrow: :wink: :laugh:

Last edited:
I had a pleasant day at work, free of anyone I enjoy bitching, moaning, and complaining about! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom