Randooooooom: #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:
So Ryan Longwell is now a Viking :huh: .....................:tsk:
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaat

So whats the latest on Brett in the press over there? Did he brush his teeth this morning? :wink: :laugh:

Blue Room said:

So whats the latest on Brett in the press over there? Did he brush his teeth this morning? :wink: :laugh:
Local radio station has been doing the Tractor Watch stories.......little audios of what Brett might do in his possible retirement.
http://www.620wtmj.com/_content/news/wmn/audio_highlights.asp

I just listened to the Javon Walker snippet...........it isn't really a Brett Tractor Update but I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllly enjoyed listening to it...............

Sit down and shut up Javon! It was Get Over It Day earlier in this week..........................I think Javon NEEDS to celebrate it

Blue Room said:

I believe he did brush his teeth this morning..........using Sensodyne, sensitive teeth ya know. Brett was afraid of ice cream before he found Sensodyne...........:wink:

shari schultz said:

Local radio station has been doing the Tractor Watch stories.......little audios of what Brett might do in his possible retirement.
http://www.620wtmj.com/_content/news/wmn/audio_highlights.asp

I just listened to the Javon Walker snippet...........it isn't really a Brett Tractor Update but I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllly enjoyed listening to it...............

Sit down and shut up Javon! It was Get Over It Day earlier in this week..........................I think Javon NEEDS to celebrate it

:laugh: Now that is funny. I was joking and there it is almost for real!

Three drooly guys for days off!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I am going to do laundry. :drool:

I'm so cool I might crawl into bed and read for awhile. :happy: Welcome to my rockin' Saturday night!

:mad: I just have a very expensive evening. Two birthdays celebrated. I had to split the dinner bill and pay for my portion of bowling on top of the gift I bought for one of the people :banghead: Good thing I work two jobs. :|

We started our Harry Potter Film Fest tonight :yes:

The youngest mini has been after me to let her watch these movies. At the end of the Philosophers Stone she said "Mom, I think I better wait til I'm 14 to watch the other movies that was pretty scary and thanks for holding onto me"

I'm attempting to motivate myself to go out into the rain to do all of my errands I need to do today. I pretty much have to since my mom has an eye appt at the doctor that you are literally there for at least 2 hours tomorrow. :crack: She keeps telling me she thought it was Tues...I keep telling no it's Mon...I should know she left it to me to make the appt based on my schedule. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to motivate myself to clean my room but it's not looking good right now.

I need coffee and Jim's parked behind me...maybe he'll BRING me to get coffee! :hyper:

fah said:

The youngest mini has been after me to let her watch these movies. At the end of the Philosophers Stone she said "Mom, I think I better wait til I'm 14 to watch the other movies that was pretty scary and thanks for holding onto me"
:cute: 14 must feel like eons for her! That's adorable.

I slept ridiculously late and I could still go for a nap. :shifty:

I should be cleaning my room. And doing laundry.

Interesting, I have the Travel Channel on in the background. Last hour was tips on Vegas and now its a profile of Mall Of America. ARW must have selected the programming for today! :wink: :laugh:

OMG Jim is attempting to play Love & Peace Or Else on the guitar. :help:

Oh God now it's Vertigo he's killing. His guitar doesn't DO those sounds Edge's does during "Lights...go down..." etc! :scream:

:lmao:

No, he's my brother. Who's now killing Bullet the Blue Sky.

you should put a stop to it.
he might get bored of killing songs and decide to kill real people

it could be me
I don't want to die

Now he's killing terrible songs so it's okay! He can kill all the overplayed Green Day songs he wants! :D

fah said:

Saw Harry Potter Goblet of Fire yesterday, pretty good.

what the youngest mini said :cute:............................Goblet of fire had some pretty scary :eek: moments

Blue Room said:
Interesting, I have the Travel Channel on in the background. Last hour was tips on Vegas and now its a profile of Mall Of America. ARW must have selected the programming for today! :wink: :laugh:

Travel Channel is doing Beach Week this week :drool:

I made my bed and piled the clean clothes from the floor on top of it. Boy, this cleaning day is going GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom