Randooooooom: #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:happy: oh good. The neighbor boy that lives above my bedroom has decided to start running. :love: :drool: I was worried that it would be too quiet tonight and was hoping he would start to run and jump and throw a tantrum above my head all night. :love: :happy:

arw9797 said:
:happy: oh good. The neighbor boy that lives above my bedroom has decided to start running. :love: :drool: I was worried that it would be too quiet tonight and was hoping he would start to run and jump and throw a tantrum above my head all night. :love: :happy:

One of the many things I absolutely HATED about apartment living. Things like that would drive me nuts! :crazy:

Blue Room said:

Just stay out of the "postponement" threads. Some people in there make me embarrassed to say I'm a U2 fan.

I hear you. After reading that thread the other night, I was so upset at some people that I couldn't sleep.

I am going to go take excedrin migraine and lay down for a bit. Good timing on my heads part:|.......I am going to a migraine seminar tomorrow morning........

Dear little boy upstairs,

Please take a minute to sit down and rest. Or maybe even go to bed for the night. You have been running on my head for nearly 2 hours. You should be quite tired by now.

Thanks a bunch :kiss:

:heart: your very tired neighbor below you.

Kariann, I think I have your hat icon problems solved for the next tour!!

11870cowboy_hat_INT.JPG

Now THAT will top the other one! :wink:

:hmm: Not sure if they have them in pink though.

arw9797 said:
Dear little boy upstairs,

Please take a minute to sit down and rest. Or maybe even go to bed for the night. You have been running on my head for nearly 2 hours. You should be quite tired by now.

Thanks a bunch :kiss:

:heart: your very tired neighbor below you.

:sad: = tears of joy.

The little boy must have received my letter. All is quiet :love: for now.........

Dear anyone who's sent me a pm or an e-mail in the last day or so,

I've read them all but I have officially been awake for 20.5 hours now and I can hardly string two words together. I love you all and I will reply tomorrow when I am coherent.

:heart:,
Schmeg :)

:reject: Because I'm still about 12 years old when it comes to clothes, I just made my mom come over so I could give her a fashion show on all my new clothes I bought at job #2 when we had a 60% off week. I wasn't sure if I could wear everything I bought without looking like a big fat blimp. She's very stylish.....I missed that gene :tsk: She said everything was darling but one shirt and it's the shirt I don't like :happy:

:reject: She also gave me money to go buy more stuff. :reject:

arw9797 said:
:reject: Because I'm still about 12 years old when it comes to clothes, I just made my mom come over so I could give her a fashion show on all my new clothes I bought at job #2 when we had a 60% off week. I wasn't sure if I could wear everything I bought without looking like a big fat blimp. She's very stylish.....I missed that gene :tsk: She said everything was darling but one shirt and it's the shirt I don't like :happy:

:reject: She also gave me money to go buy more stuff. :reject:

I could say lots but I think :hug: :hug: is what you need

I am at my parents doing laundry. I'm supposed to be in St Paul in an hour. I still need to go home, change and get ready, and wrap a birthday present. :hmm: I think I'm going to be very late to dinner tonight :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom