Randooooooom: #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

You have excellent taste :up:

Touch nothing! is my favorite line and I say it all the time. People always look at me weird when I say it. I've yet to find anyone who knows where I got that from. :shrug:

Peter Sellers is so damn funny in every movie but this is one of my favorites. :love:

arw9797 said:

OK I'm going hurl now....I just saw a picture of him with ACE's make up. Shouldn't there be copyright laws on that? Oh wait...Gene and Paul probably own the copyrights to Ace and Peter's makeup. :tsk:

There are, Ace and Peter owned the Spaceman and Cat make up copyrights. That is until the reunion happened in 1996. Gene and Paul made them sign over the copyrights to those at that time. So Gene and Paul own them now.

arw9797 said:

Touch nothing! is my favorite line and I say it all the time. People always look at me weird when I say it. I've yet to find anyone who knows where I got that from. :shrug:

:laugh: I actually know exactly what you are talking about!

Blue Room said:

There are, Ace and Peter owned the Spaceman and Cat make up copyrights. That is until the reunion happened in 1996. Gene and Paul made them sign over the copyrights to those at that time. So Gene and Paul own them now.

:sigh: :tsk:

speaking of Kiss...*journal plug* there's a pic in my journal you might find interesting. :D

Ok aside from missing Murder By Death, I forgot all about DR WHO! :scream: Must remember to tape it Sunday night :crack: I will get my butt kicked by a friend if I don't. Not used to having things I like on tv on Friday nights.............

On those notes I will say g'night :wave: and TOUCH NOTHING!

arw9797 said:

:sigh: :tsk:

speaking of Kiss...*journal plug* there's a pic in my journal you might find interesting. :D

:laugh: Mini Kiss! :laugh:

Nice pictures, looks like a good trip!

Good night Shari :wave: , I think I'm going also. (I also forgot Dr. Who was on..... :reject: )

Blue Room said:

:laugh: Mini Kiss! :laugh:

Nice pictures, looks like a good trip!

Good night Shari :wave: , I think I'm going also. (I also forgot Dr. Who was on..... :reject: )

I love Dr Who! :shifty: Tom Baker :love:

Speaking of TV shows...on the travel channel earlier they had a roller coaster show.

arw9797 said:

Speaking of TV shows...on the travel channel earlier they had a roller coaster show.

:hmm: wonder which one that was. Typically they dont start showing the new ones until April or May. Kind of a warm up to summer thing. Was it a top 10 thing or something else?

Blue Room said:

:hmm: wonder which one that was. Typically they dont start showing the new ones until April or May. Kind of a warm up to summer thing. Was it a top 10 thing or something else?

I just looked on tvguide.com. It was called Best Amusement Parks of 2006

Blue Room said:

:hmm: Hope its on again then. I dont think I have seen that one! :up:

3/26 on the Travel Channel at 12:00 PM :sexywink: But I would probably guess that would mean 1:00 your time??? It's the only other listing. I believe they only list one month at a time so it could also be on next month too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom