Randooooooom: #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coldplay was fantastic! Richard Ashcroft as an opener :heart: in other words it was a GREAT night. I will leave everyone with this picture:
3465%3A6%3B72%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D32324568956%3B%3Bnu0mrj

Yeah, they were all YELLOW

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
Coldplay was fantastic! Richard Ashcroft as an opener :heart: in other words it was a GREAT night. I will leave everyone with this picture:
3465%3A6%3B72%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D32324568956%3B%3Bnu0mrj

:drool: That's an awesome picture!

I'm going next month even if I have to go alone!!! Damn work getting in the way of my social/musically obsessive life!

shari schultz said:

Great photo! :up: It makes me sort of :( that I missed them this tour. :sigh: Looking forward to the report! :)

shari schultz said:
Long journal entry about Coldplay concert is up.........:shifty:
Read and commented! Your pictures are just beautiful; I'm obsessed with the yellow balloons!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go! :crack: The only other local date is 4/3 in NEW HAMPSHIRE! :mad: At this point I'm considering flying into Philly for the 4/6 show. :coocoo:

I wonder if I could have used any more smilies in that line.

Schmeg said:

Read and commented! Your pictures are just beautiful; I'm obsessed with the yellow balloons!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go! :crack: The only other local date is 4/3 in NEW HAMPSHIRE! :mad: At this point I'm considering flying into Philly for the 4/6 show. :coocoo:

I realized last night how much I enjoy taking pics at concerts......ya think I could just sit back and enjoy the music, musicians and the crowd........noooooooooooo.

I regret not taking my "better" camera to the show. No one searched anything.....just walked in and handed the ticket to the gal and we were in! I haven't been to a concert in a long time that didn't have some type of search.......

I keep going back to the coldplayer and listening to Chris admonish nicely the front row gentleman........:giggle: Laughter at someone elses expense.......:evil:

ok, the coldplayer journal has the travel day from Ottawa to Milwaukee and the roadies get into a discussion of whether or not Fonzie was cool or not, in front of the border control guy......:lol:

Schmeg said:

Yellow balloons :up:

It was fun!

kellyahern said:

Is there a place to download Coldplay concerts? I wouldn't mind getting a hold of the Tampa show :).

I haven't seen that one on any of the torrents..... I am going to be looking for Milwaukee

fah said:
And did I mention that my relatively new cd player is not working the way it should. It just stops mid song and turns itself off.

~not happy~

oooo not good........ don't blame you for not being happy...

shari schultz said:

I haven't seen that one on any of the torrents..... I am going to be looking for Milwaukee

Whats the primary site for Coldplay torrents? Do they have their own like U2torrents? Just curious.

You've just got Coldplay on the brain, it's all right! :D

I was tired earlier but now I'm having a second wind...I might take pictures of some furniture I think I want to take west...Thing is I have to clear some stuff off one of the pieces I want to snap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom