randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on dial-up...........I passed on the The Complete U2...........way. to. scary. to think of how long it would take.......:crack:

I hated cable internet. It never worked for me. I have dsl through the phone line. I don't really know how any of it works and what the difference is. I can't tell at all if this is slower or not. My brother said's only really slower if I download stuff but so far I've never noticed a difference. All I do know is I save $15.00 a month through my brother's work this way :D

shari schultz said:
I am on dial-up...........I passed on the The Complete U2...........way. to. scary. to think of how long it would take.......:crack:

:hug: you must be a very patient person.

I'd honestly don't know how anyone does dial up anymore. I go insane at my parents house when I use their computer. I dont like having to pay so much extra a month when I really should put that towards a credit card but dial up would just not be good for my stress level :tsk:

ARW: Yay Ipod!!! :hyper:

It took me like half an hour to get The Complete U2...which I was originally going to pass on but then I thought of how my Rattle and Hum and Unforgettable Fire cd's are starting to skip...might as well have some high-quality mp3's.

fahs: :hug: Get well!

LMPA: :dance: That's awesome that you're going to the May 10 show!! :D

damn! I wanted to make a Patrick only mix of Gaelic Storm for work and I forgot my cd's at my desk :mad:

I don't always like Steve's songs. They're all so sappy....

:love: Patrick :heart:

i like steve songs :uhoh:

graaaaaah comeonsoxdon'tlosetothefuckingtigers

we still have dial-up at home. it's a bitch. my mom was going to get dsl, she had everything all ready to hook up, but it didn't work. she called verizon back, and they said they screwed up - we don't have dsl in our area. we live too far out in the boonies...we've got cows standing in the middle of the street and baby foxes walking across the road, so i guess it qualifies as the boonies.

Queen Bee said:
Oh! The Boston trip I was planning with my sister? Not going to happen. My mom revealed that my sister's big graduation gift is going to be a used car. :censored:

you could always come to MN in Sept for a few days...I may have an extra ticket to the show. It's behind the stage. My hair dresser said she wanted it but she hasn't emailed me back so I'll get after her the next time I go.

Free place to stay....trip to the Mall of America....land of 10,000+ lakes, 3 of which are less than 5 minutes from my house.

i'm listening to a street dogs bootleg from a show 2 or 3 weeks ago in amsterdam

:drool: but mike messed up the words to savin hill :mad:

arw9797 said:

Free place to stay....trip to the Mall of America....land of 10,000+ lakes, 3 of which are less than 5 minutes from my house.

how boring! There's a lot more to the Twin Cities other than the biggest mall in America and lakes....

:hug: Sorry all....didn't mean to scare you. I was instructed to begin the annoying reminders. I thought I'd start with a bang and go for the vertical typing right away. :sexywink:

:lol: i finally saw the whole thing of the bald johnny damon dunkin donuts commercial.

Queen Bee said:
That's fast! At this point I would've been at 12-14 songs on my connection.

Schmeg, do you have cable or DSL?
:reject: I don't know. It ain't dial up, that's all I can tell you.

arw9797 said:
THIS IS FOR SCHEMG:

:scream:

D
O
N
'T

F
O
R
G
E
T

T
H
E

T
I
C
K
E
T
S
!
!
!
:D Thank you!!!

...is it weird that I'm smiling about vertical typing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom