randooooooom - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-04-2005, 06:28 PM   #286
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I think I'm going to cancel cable this week. I really don't want to but I'm so poor right now it's ridiculous.

I really dont watch TV that much to justify spending $55.00 a month right now but there are the rare times that I do watch it and I'm not sure if I'm going to like not being able to watch anything on TV ever
*gasp* no Rachel Ray, Emeril.....................
but to save $$$$$ for awhile, I get it

Old 05-04-2005, 06:31 PM   #287
arw
Blue Crack Addict

as of June 6 I don't have cable

Old 05-04-2005, 06:33 PM   #288
ONE
love, blood, life

Old 05-04-2005, 06:36 PM   #289
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

*gasp* no Rachel Ray, Emeril.....................
Dublin or Rachel Ray...

I seriously have no idea what I did with the extra money I had. I'm freaking out about it. It's just gone and I don't know how I'm going to go to Dublin.....
Old 05-04-2005, 06:39 PM   #290
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I swear I'm going to have a nervous breakdown this week...

My mom just called to ask if I have a credit card with some with a certain company and if yes is it past due. No and no I told her. She then said that they've called me 3 times tonight. I just left their house an hour ago and they've called 3 times in an hour? Now I wish I would have stayed to finish my last load of laundry!

I'm so paranoid about everything and so is my mom and she just put the idea in my head that what if someone has a credit card with my name on it. I've never even heard of the credit card company. My dad called back the number on the caller id and he said that he has a card with them but I do not. They said that I have to talk to someone not him....

Old 05-04-2005, 06:52 PM   #291
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Dublin or Rachel Ray...

I seriously have no idea what I did with the extra money I had. I'm freaking out about it. It's just gone and I don't know how I'm going to go to Dublin.....
Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2005, 06:54 PM   #292
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I swear I'm going to have a nervous breakdown this week...

My mom just called to ask if I have a credit card with some with a certain company and if yes is it past due. No and no I told her. She then said that they've called me 3 times tonight. I just left their house an hour ago and they've called 3 times in an hour? Now I wish I would have stayed to finish my last load of laundry!

I'm so paranoid about everything and so is my mom and she just put the idea in my head that what if someone has a credit card with my name on it. I've never even heard of the credit card company. My dad called back the number on the caller id and he said that he has a card with them but I do not. They said that I have to talk to someone not him....

well if that is not bizarre Just be careful with the giving too much info over the phone.
Old 05-04-2005, 06:55 PM   #293
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I called. It's a company that I do have a card with only it's under a different name then what's on my card. I made a payment over a week ago and they haven't cashed my check. I kind of wondered about that the other day. They're doing a collections call for being a few days late?

They better cash my damn check soon.
Old 05-04-2005, 06:56 PM   #294
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:

well if that is not bizarre Just be careful with the giving too much info over the phone.
Old 05-04-2005, 06:58 PM   #295
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
I called. It's a company that I do have a card with only it's under a different name then what's on my card. I made a payment over a week ago and they haven't cashed my check. I kind of wondered about that the other day. They're doing a collections call for being a few days late?

They better cash my damn check soon.
That has happened to me before.
Old 05-04-2005, 06:58 PM   #296
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I called and I told them that they are calling my parents house and the only thing I'll give them is the phone number they are calling and nothing more. Once she asked if I had a card with a place I recognized I felt a little more comfortable but I told her I wouldn't give her the account #. She actually verified my name and address and my employer, which is an employer from 2 years ago...

That's all I needed was a collections call today when I'm already freaking out about what the hell I did with all of the cash I've been saving.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:01 PM   #297
arw
Blue Crack Addict

oh and after I called I called my mom back and told her what the deal was and while we were on the phone they called her! But all she said was hello and they hung up. FOUR times in an hour and a half for a payment that is past due by not even 5 days?

I told this person that I normally pay online the day before it's due because it goes in the next day. I accidentally sent a check and I didn't realize it until I went to pay it online and I had a didn't I pay this moment so I looked in my checkbook. I have no idea how long it takes for them to cash a check since I pay online. She did tell me "that is correct" when I said I always pay online right before it's due.

Old 05-04-2005, 07:03 PM   #298
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
oh and after I called I called my mom back and told her what the deal was and while we were on the phone they called her! But all she said was hello and they hung up. FOUR times in an hour and a half for a payment that is past due by not even 5 days?

I told this person that I normally pay online the day before it's due because it goes in the next day. I accidentally sent a check and I didn't realize it until I went to pay it online and I had a didn't I pay this moment so I looked in my checkbook. I have no idea how long it takes for them to cash a check since I pay online. She did tell me "that is correct" when I said I always pay online right before it's due.

That has happened and I was told that it depends on how your bank has to send the payment and that if they have to cut a check it can take longer to get the payment than if they can do it electronically. I had not known that until then.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:05 PM   #299
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:58 PM
There was a few months straight when the student loan people called me telling me my payments were late. I can't tell you how many scans of returned checks I sent them. Thank God for online bill payment!

I have NO money right now and I keep spending it but I figure I'll just work my ass off in...um...July I guess...I could always sell a kidney...
Old 05-04-2005, 07:05 PM   #300
ONE
love, blood, life

I'm thinking about trying to get some sleep tonight. I dont think I will be able to sneak in a nap after work tomorrow.