randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:

:applaud:

my classes end may 12th. exams officially don't end until the 20th. i'm here until the 22nd cos i'm working graduation again. an 8 hour day at 15 bucks an hour :drool: just to tell people where to park their cars and direct them on how to get back to route 9 or 116 or wherever they're trying to go afterwards. it's only like 3 hours of actual work. lots of sitting around listening to the cops tell stories about stupid people or trying to give us (security dept people) advice on life :lol: "mini vans do not equal chick magnet!"

Whoa. You get 15 bucks an hour to do that? Sign me up. :drool:

My sister and I saw a Hello Kitty themed mini van the other day. The best part was that the driver looked like a bad ass biker guy.

fah said:

It's not the being poor I don't like. It's the constant running out of money between pay cheques. For instance, I get paid next Friday and I have $120 to last me til then.:|

well that's about how much I have until next Friday too :sigh:

:hyper: they uncovered my pool!!!!!

:yuck: it's filled with brown water and leaves :yuck:

I think they're opening it in a few weeks so they have plenty of time to get it cleaned up. I can't wait!!!!!

:shifty: I'm putting a Kiss CD on my U2 ipod. There's something so symbolic about that in a very twisted way. Kiss was my U2 for 15 years of my life and I hated U2 but then dropped Kiss like a bad habit for U2. I've been in a Kiss mood lately for some strange reason.

:shifty:

:banghead:

Don't ask. All I can say is that Nero is no longer my friend.

:|

Queen Bee said:
I've never had any problems with Nero. :shifty:
For some reason, sometimes when I make dvd's they only work in Windows Media Player and I have NO idea why. I think the few that have actually worked were accidents!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom