randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

I don't.

Add those to your list Schmeg!
I added them as soon as I saw that post! I don't want any vertical typing for non-ticket reasons!! :angel:

yeah I was going to bed. I logged off, went to get a towel from my clean laundry I just brought home but decided to put away my clothes and since half of what I washed is going in a suitcase I started screwing around with that stuff and now I've found my way back online instead of in the shower like I had planned. I guess i'll just have to live with only one shower today. :mad:

Queen Bee said:
Place your finger over the scroll wheel and move it to the right or the left.

ok you're starting to freak me out now. how long do you spy on us? :sexywink: everytime I ask an ipod question you magically appear.

and that is too cool! I just spent 5 minutes looking for "volume" on the damn thing. :der:

I just cracked and bought DMB's American Baby from iTunes. There was no good reason for this, since I plan on buying the album when it comes out and I'm over DMB enough that I don't really want to pay for their songs twice, but I can listen to it on the way to work tomorrow and decide if I like it or not.

OMG I am NOT allowed to buy the Spamalot soundtrack, okay? Step away from Itunes!!!

Bono In Conversation spoiler alert:
He recites Monty Python as quickly as I can. :giggle:

Clearly it's getting too late and I should go to bed and be far away from iTunes in this state of mind.

:wave:

Schmeg said:
I just cracked and bought DMB's American Baby from iTunes. There was no good reason for this, since I plan on buying the album when it comes out and I'm over DMB enough that I don't really want to pay for their songs twice, but I can listen to it on the way to work tomorrow and decide if I like it or not.

you should have just gone to launch.com and watched the video to hear the song.

i really, really, really do not like "american baby".

I got my usual "your payment has been received" email from the freak of a credit card company that called last night. I can't believe they waste their time trying to collect money that's just a few days late. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Queen Bee said:
Three more classes and then I'm done with the semester from hell. May 12th can't get here soon enough. :drool:

:applaud:

my classes end may 12th. exams officially don't end until the 20th. i'm here until the 22nd cos i'm working graduation again. an 8 hour day at 15 bucks an hour :drool: just to tell people where to park their cars and direct them on how to get back to route 9 or 116 or wherever they're trying to go afterwards. it's only like 3 hours of actual work. lots of sitting around listening to the cops tell stories about stupid people or trying to give us (security dept people) advice on life :lol: "mini vans do not equal chick magnet!"

I emailed the boy back this afternoon :D

I'm still freaking out about money. I think I'll have about $40 for the weekend. Rachel Ray I'm not! I should do a show...how to spend $40 on food in 5 days! :mad: I hate being poor! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom