randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the boy hasn't emailed me back. He's probably at work, working, unlike some of us who have little work to do this week and have time to think about why they aren't emailing back. :mad:

Amy emailed me. She said that she's a talker and if I don't like that then perhaps next time I should invite someone who wouldn't talk at a concert. Also, she had no interest in standing even if that meant I would be by myself in the front.

Next time she calls crying about how awful her boyfriend is to her I'm going to tell her I have no interest in listening to her sob story of 2 years that she's not willing to fix.

I haven't responded to her email yet. I don't think I will. There's no point in arguing with her because she only cares about herself.

I skipped class today and some random guy I've seen on campus all year long asked me what my name was and what kind of music I like to listen to (I was listening to my iPod) while I was on the bus. If I didn't place my backpack on the empty seat next to me, he would've sat right next to me. :yikes:

Okay, that doesn't seem too creepy. But! He's always running into me between classes and sits near me if I'm at the library or computer lab. My friend joked that he was stalking me a couple of days ago. It took a while for the bus to leave after I got off the stop that's right by my house, so he probably knows where I live now. :|

I just agreed to work another overtime shift. I worked one last night and I'm going to work another one tonight.

With all this money I could buy a U2 ipod :hmm: Actually, I think I will bank the time and then I will more time to take holidays in the fall :hmm:

Did I mention that I got my income tax refund back :shifty:

No, stop it, must pay off the Mastercard.

I had a really nasty deal at work that was very stressful and took up a lot of my time. The customers and the broker were great. It was the vendor that was the problem. The broker told me for weeks that if I can get the deal to close out then he'd send me roses. Yeah right. I get told a lot of crap by a lot of brokers.

Today the front desk called to tell me there was a delivery for me. :eyebrow: I went upstairs and it was a gigantic basket of flowers from the broker! I only sneezed a few times too. My managers were dying when they saw them because they all knew about the creepy deal and one of them wanted to cancel it instead of trying to work through it. It was nasty!

two more days of work then U2 and vacation!!!!!!!!:hyper:
ARW-glad the ipod drama had a good end result and flowers:up:
Queen Bee-stalker:yikes: possiblity of maybe not a stalker, I will cross my fingers for that:)
fah- buy the ipod :macdevil: ya know ya want to....................:evil: join me in the wonderful world of debt:|
Kariann- the people at work are not scaring me but I think I am scaring them:D All U2 talk- all day, all night :D

shari schultz said:
two more days of work then U2 and vacation!!!!!!!!:hyper:
Kariann- the people at work are not scaring me but I think I am scaring them:D All U2 talk- all day, all night :D

2 more days!!!! :dance:

If you knew about these 2 people you would be scared!

I dont seem to be scaring anyone with U2 talk...afterall my coworker is as much of a fan of Clay Aiken and American Idol and I am U2 so she is the :coocoo: one!

:grumpy: I think I'm going to cancel cable this week. I really don't want to but I'm so poor right now it's ridiculous. :sad:

I really dont watch TV that much to justify spending $55.00 a month right now but there are the rare times that I do watch it and I'm not sure if I'm going to like not being able to watch anything on TV ever :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
My friend and I joke that for the rest of the summer we're going to put up a sign in front of our desks that says, "Warning: You Will Hear Nothing But U2 & Baseball From Now Until ____", since that's all we talk about (her 13 year old and 4 year old both play, lol).

That's great! :lol:

arw9797 said:
:grumpy: I think I'm going to cancel cable this week. I really don't want to but I'm so poor right now it's ridiculous. :sad:

I really dont watch TV that much to justify spending $55.00 a month right now but there are the rare times that I do watch it and I'm not sure if I'm going to like not being able to watch anything on TV ever :mad:
*gasp* no Rachel Ray, Emeril.....................
but to save $$$$$ for awhile, I get it

shari schultz said:

*gasp* no Rachel Ray, Emeril.....................

Dublin or Rachel Ray...

:sad:

I seriously have no idea what I did with the extra money I had. I'm freaking out about it. It's just gone and I don't know how I'm going to go to Dublin.....

I swear I'm going to have a nervous breakdown this week...

My mom just called to ask if I have a credit card with some with a certain company and if yes is it past due. No and no I told her. She then said that they've called me 3 times tonight. I just left their house an hour ago and they've called 3 times in an hour? Now I wish I would have stayed to finish my last load of laundry!

I'm so paranoid about everything and so is my mom and she just put the idea in my head that what if someone has a credit card with my name on it. :scream: I've never even heard of the credit card company. My dad called back the number on the caller id and he said that he has a card with them but I do not. They said that I have to talk to someone not him....

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

arw9797 said:

Dublin or Rachel Ray...

I seriously have no idea what I did with the extra money I had. I'm freaking out about it. It's just gone and I don't know how I'm going to go to Dublin.....
Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arw9797 said:
I swear I'm going to have a nervous breakdown this week...

My mom just called to ask if I have a credit card with some with a certain company and if yes is it past due. No and no I told her. She then said that they've called me 3 times tonight. I just left their house an hour ago and they've called 3 times in an hour? Now I wish I would have stayed to finish my last load of laundry!

I'm so paranoid about everything and so is my mom and she just put the idea in my head that what if someone has a credit card with my name on it. :scream: I've never even heard of the credit card company. My dad called back the number on the caller id and he said that he has a card with them but I do not. They said that I have to talk to someone not him....

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

well if that is not bizarre:huh: Just be careful with the giving too much info over the phone.

:| I called. It's a company that I do have a card with only it's under a different name then what's on my card. I made a payment over a week ago and they haven't cashed my check. I kind of wondered about that the other day. They're doing a collections call for being a few days late? :yikes:

They better cash my damn check soon.

arw9797 said:
:| I called. It's a company that I do have a card with only it's under a different name then what's on my card. I made a payment over a week ago and they haven't cashed my check. I kind of wondered about that the other day. They're doing a collections call for being a few days late? :yikes:

They better cash my damn check soon.

That has happened to me before.

shari schultz said:

well if that is not bizarre:huh: Just be careful with the giving too much info over the phone.

I called and I told them that they are calling my parents house and the only thing I'll give them is the phone number they are calling and nothing more. Once she asked if I had a card with a place I recognized I felt a little more comfortable but I told her I wouldn't give her the account #. She actually verified my name and address and my employer, which is an employer from 2 years ago...

That's all I needed was a collections call today when I'm already freaking out about what the hell I did with all of the cash I've been saving. :sad: :mad:

oh and after I called I called my mom back and told her what the deal was and while we were on the phone they called her! But all she said was hello and they hung up. FOUR times in an hour and a half for a payment that is past due by not even 5 days?

I told this person that I normally pay online the day before it's due because it goes in the next day. I accidentally sent a check and I didn't realize it until I went to pay it online and I had a :hmm: didn't I pay this moment so I looked in my checkbook. I have no idea how long it takes for them to cash a check since I pay online. She did tell me "that is correct" when I said I always pay online right before it's due.

arw9797 said:
oh and after I called I called my mom back and told her what the deal was and while we were on the phone they called her! But all she said was hello and they hung up. FOUR times in an hour and a half for a payment that is past due by not even 5 days?

I told this person that I normally pay online the day before it's due because it goes in the next day. I accidentally sent a check and I didn't realize it until I went to pay it online and I had a :hmm: didn't I pay this moment so I looked in my checkbook. I have no idea how long it takes for them to cash a check since I pay online. She did tell me "that is correct" when I said I always pay online right before it's due.

That has happened and I was told that it depends on how your bank has to send the payment and that if they have to cut a check it can take longer to get the payment than if they can do it electronically. I had not known that until then.

There was a few months straight when the student loan people called me telling me my payments were late. I can't tell you how many scans of returned checks I sent them. :rolleyes: Thank God for online bill payment!

I have NO money right now and I keep spending it but I figure I'll just work my ass off in...um...July I guess...I could always sell a kidney...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom