randoooooom: you are dead to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, house of blues is either where bands on the rise or fall go to play. so for a band like inxs to be playing them, it means they're kinda washed up. i just think someone with talent like her deserves a shot at actual fame, which she probably won't get fronting inxs. don't get me wrong, i'm a huge inxs fan, but their time in the spotlight ended even before michael died.

i know :drool: i'm hoping my mom can find some time to run an errand with me tomorrow afternoon :pleaselethersayyes:

ooh yay and one of my amazon.com orders has shipped and is due to arrive on my birthday! :cute:

timothius said:
Wicked. Pretty Close indeed.

What are you getting thru Amazon for ure bday?:hmm:
the devils'* "dark circles" and duran duran's "reach up for the sunrise" single. i already have one version of sunrise but this one is different and it means i got free shipping.

* the devils is nick rhodes (dd's keyboardist) and stephen duffy (dd's first/original bassist/singer).

timothius said:
We get TOTP in totally random orders. So Vertigo Time for me was around March this year. :lol:

TOTP blows anyway.

Later... With Jools. Now there is a show. :combust:
i just wanna see performances of the people i like. i only have a handful of performances from totp.

this is all i have :sad:
totp6hj.jpg

and i have no idea what later... with jools is :shrug:

Thats more than I've seen. All I've ever seen is Vertigo and a handful of throwaway Poppy performances - thus TOTP.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/later/archive/

That is who has been on the past few seasons. On Australian TV they have been replaying seasons from 1993 etc.

I just found out the other day Split Enz and Duran Duran played together at a concert in the early 80's. :)

timothius said:
I just found out the other day Split Enz and Duran Duran played together at a concert in the early 80's. :)
i could've told you that. :D i don't know why i failed to mention it. :der:

june 25, 1982 at pier 42 in nyc. i have some pics from the concert, but only of when dd were onstage. :D

thanks for that link. i'll have to see if they're showing any of that on bbc america. :hmm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom