randoooooom: you are dead to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
anyone want to move to the Twin Cities in the Fall and be my roommate?

:sigh:
If only Mastercard didn't own my soul right now. :crack:

I just got sucked into the white hole of doom.....................:crack:
I refreshed and the whole screen went white and wouldn't come back. Had to sign off and then on again.............I think that is a hint that I should go to sleep. Night all :wave:

:grumpy: I've decided Queen Bee hates us...she seems to be on AIM right now, but no Randoom. :(

I have a big-ass bruise on my foot where I closed a door on my foot the other day. :Ouch:

:lmao: I am talking to IWB on AIM and she thought her computer had an Elvis virus...but it was just Kariann's Elvis AIM theme.

I hope this Atkins bankruptcy thing doesn't completely kill the whole low carb diet because it's done wonders for and I still buy tons of the low carb food....just not Atkins food since it's 3 times the price as everything else.

last night was dinner and shopping with Alli
tonight is wine and cheese and crackers at my cousin's house
tomorrow is laundry night and a free dinner at the parents
Friday is my sister's birthday party for dinner
Saturday is lunch and shopping in Stillwater with Alli and the boys :drool:
Sunday....I'm FREE!!!!!!!! :hyper:

I love how I'll go weeks without doing a damn thing and then it wall happens at once :crack:

oh and this time my sister cancelled on the dinner with my brother and cousins so now it's next week instead. It was supposed to be Thursday then Sunday. :crazy:

Are you sure it wasn't a Queen Bee?:shifty:

We are beginning to have a bee problem~two of them got into the kitchen..............:yikes: It is an annual event that I eventually shower with one:crack:

our state fair starts tomorrow:hyper: I:heart: the state fair
we don't have a butter cow, though................

fah said:

What's a butter cow :hmm:

A life-size cow sculpted out of butter.

buttercow1.jpg

buttercow2.jpg

Where I found these it said that when there was a power outage in 2002 it started to melt...and apparently it was considered newsworthy enough to have it scrolled on CNN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom