randoooooom: you are dead to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading about sleep confirmed my decision to take a nap before work. 7 am is even earlier than 9. :crack: I also don't recommend forgetting to eat before you go skating...not good for the old balance.

:crazy: in addition to the new carpet and painted in the hallways they've replaced the light fixtures with the worlds brightest lights. It actually looks really nice in there. We used to have maroon doors with ugly dark tiles and now everything is white with blue carpet. No wonder my rent is going to go up a crapload if I stay here after my lease is up :crazy:

fah said:
Good afternoon randooomers :wave:

I just went mental on my clematis bushes. They were overgrown and lets just say they are not overgrown anymore

:shifty:
fah Scissorhands????????:wink:

I can't wait till tomorrow to present my $154 bill for color copies of the trim book.................:hyper: They only sent one copy of the book:mad: so I went to Office Depot and had 2 more sets made :evil:........................wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Evil is fun:evil:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i need to throw myself off a cliff.

story.scotus.cheers.cliff.jpg

Here is cliff........................:wink:
:hug:

I am good but tired:yawn:
I haven't been here for a couple of days and am feeling a bit out of the loop:huh: have to catch up:yes:

You? Aside from the whole cliff thing.........

a squirrel has set off a electrical explosion downtown here~a bit of a power outage is going on.................

shari schultz said:
a squirrel has set off a electrical explosion downtown here~a bit of a power outage is going on.................
That happened here one time! My mom HATES squirrels and that was just icing on her cake! :lol:

There haven't been as many squirrels this year and we think it's because of the local coyote problem.

No really.

Coyotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom