Randoooooom Curling Calendar Girls and The Flying Tomatos who Tolerate Them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn! Out of the 160 tickets we bought at work and the one ticket I bought on my own, none of them had the winning powerball numbers on them so that means I have to go to work tomorrow :madwife:

Did anyone win it? Or can I try to remember to buy a ticket for the next drawing?

We were discussing what to do with that much money at work tonight. :drool: All I'd like to do is be out of debt, have a new car with a nice long-term warranty, and a house. My three wishes. :)

Just opened the Valentines Day card from mom and dad and there were scratch off tickets .......I won $6.........the tickets I won on were Irish themed.......
Irish luck:heart:......

Is it payday yet :shifty:

We ended up going out for dinner and then shopping with my Dad tonight :up:

Mr fah had to go to a meeting so I called my Dad and 'suggested' dinner at Red Robin. Dinner was good but I couldn't ge the vegetarian fahita as they were out of feta and zucchini :huh: I ended up having the chicken fahita and it was ok.

Then we went shopping for mini fah birthday presents :ohmy: The two older mini fahs turn 10 and 8 next week so Grandpa started buying them things that only Grandpas buy :shocked:

Then we came home and watched 'American Idol'.

It is now time for bed :wave:

ok, it snowed and now it is raining/sleeting and there is lightening and thunder................:crack: Simply lovely day, lovely.
A skating pond is born.

More snow this afternoon

fah said:
Is it payday yet :shifty:

We ended up going out for dinner and then shopping with my Dad tonight :up:

Mr fah had to go to a meeting so I called my Dad and 'suggested' dinner at Red Robin. Dinner was good but I couldn't ge the vegetarian fahita as they were out of feta and zucchini :huh: I ended up having the chicken fahita and it was ok.

Then we went shopping for mini fah birthday presents :ohmy: The two older mini fahs turn 10 and 8 next week so Grandpa started buying them things that only Grandpas buy :shocked:

Then we came home and watched 'American Idol'.

It is now time for bed :wave:
:up:
sounds like a good evening, particularly for the mini-fahs with the birthdays coming up..............

The Edge does not like people giving Kariann dagger eyes :shame:

15587435.jpg

ab0afd24.jpg

If you don't want to be spoiled about knowing who wins the men's figure skating tonight, don't go on gettyimages searching for U2 pictures - because on the main page where you enter the search terms, they have a picture of the medal ceremony :rant:.

just FYI for Schmeg :wink:

Kariann said:
I got *dagger eyes* from someone on the team that didn't like our answers to how to handle an issue. The meeting was ok just a typical team meeting...nothing major.

Glad it went ok. *dagger eyes* is typical. I let it roll right off me when it happens. I'm not sure what people in a business setting think that really accomplishes in a meeting. :shrug:

Blue Room said:
We are currently under an ice storm warning here right now. :happy:

ooooo have fun with that. :happy:

it was an interesting day here. Thunder snow/freezing rain/ice pellets for about an hour and a half............

Going outside now to shovel the heavy moisture from the end of the driveway................:wave:

kellyahern said:
If you don't want to be spoiled about knowing who wins the men's figure skating tonight, don't go on gettyimages searching for U2 pictures - because on the main page where you enter the search terms, they have a picture of the medal ceremony :rant:.

just FYI for Schmeg :wink:
:ohmy: Thanks! I wouldn't have, anyway, but now I'll be really careful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom