Randoooooom Curling Calendar Girls and The Flying Tomatos who Tolerate Them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
Why couldnt Cheney have accidently shot the groundhog before it saw it's shadow instead of his buddy?
:giggle:

That's evil.

Damn groundhog.

Kariann said:
Why couldnt Cheney have accidently shot the groundhog before it saw it's shadow instead of his buddy?
:lol:
I like that idea!

Unless for some reason his buddy was dressed as a groundhog and the scandalous details have not emerged................:hmm:

arw9797 said:

guitar players rule! I say turn it up to 11 Mr The Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!

:uhoh:

bass players on the other hand........:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
No, seriously, he's playing along with iTunes and he's soooo off key I want to cry.

Schmeg said:

No, seriously, he's playing along with iTunes and he's soooo off key I want to cry.

:ohmy: that's bad.

:hug:

tell him to turn it down or it'll give you nightmares and you'll wake up in the middle screaming "..........." :silent: :shifty: which will then cause him to wake up in the middle of the night making weird Scooby Doo noises followed by it's 103 degrees in here!

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: that's bad.

:hug:

tell him to turn it down or it'll give you nightmares and you'll wake up in the middle screaming "..........." :silent: :shifty: which will then cause him to wake up in the middle of the night making weird Scooby Doo noises followed by it's 103 degrees in here!
:lmao:

You're going to miss me and my late-night antics. :wink:

Blue Room said:

Both! :laugh: :wink:

I want to go to Busch Gardens! Not the fair. :mad: :wink:
How about Pleba Live? Are you in for that one? :hyper: We can do all three!

If it is PLEBA Live doesn't that mean The Guys have to be there?? If it is live and all................................:angel:

arw9797 said:

pleba live?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that wondered about that!

Umm, I think I will stay at Busch Gardens and ride some coasters on my own while you girls do the PLEBA thing. :yikes: :wink:

Blue Room said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that wondered about that!

Umm, I think I will stay at Busch Gardens and ride some coasters on my own while you girls do the PLEBA thing. :yikes: :wink:

is it ok if we stop at the bathroom first?

:lmao:

iTunes with video is a dangerous thing.

Sleeper Cell with Oded Fehr is now being DL'd. I am now in the mood to watch The Mummy and The Mummy Returns.........

slightly paraphrased...

"This guy is like a U2 album. He won Olympic gold in 2002, then laid low and did his own thing for awhile Four years later he's back on the scene and BAM! he's a blockbuster!"
~Mogul commentator

Schmeg said:
slightly paraphrased...

"This guy is like a U2 album. He won Olympic gold in 2002, then laid low and did his own thing for awhile Four years later he's back on the scene and BAM! he's a blockbuster!"
~Mogul commentator

:reject: did they just say that? Where was I? :der:

Last night they ended the broadcast with Pride :love:

shari schultz said:
Of course, if we are in FLA, we now have to go to Universal Studios and RIDE THe Mummy :yes:

I'm THERE! :up:

I really enjoy those movies. I'm sort of an ancient Egypt history :nerd: also, so that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom