Randoooooom Curling Calendar Girls and The Flying Tomatos who Tolerate Them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh: Why would he be angry when he won?

I just watched the short track speed skating race...that was pretty exciting!

They said he refused interviews the whole time he has been in Italy. If I won I would be so happy! You work all that time and then have a look of :|

:shrug: I don't get it.

I :heart: Apolo Ono..."I have a gold, a silver, and now a bronze." Even if he's not sincere, he's at least appearing to be a good sportsman on tv.

arw9797 said:
They said he refused interviews the whole time he has been in Italy. If I won I would be so happy! You work all that time and then have a look of :|

:shrug: I don't get it.

I don't get it either...he was being such an ass about it. I loved the look on the interviewers face afterward.

Yeah even if Apolo is disappointed he still showed class by accepting that he got a medal.

There was a whole story about that right before they showed the race (sametime as the powerball drawing).

I guess people haven't been very nice to him because he is black.

Ski jumping is just as cool in the summer!

3463558%3B6%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2323%3D693%3D37%3B%3D323269328%3A867nu0mrj

3463558%3B6%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2323%3D693%3D37%3B%3D323269328%3A869nu0mrj

Car wash bristles and sprinklers. :up: These people are crazy no matter what season it is.

(And yes...they climb all those stairs...the ski lift only goes so high.)

zoney! said:
There was a whole story about that right before they showed the race (sametime as the powerball drawing).

:huh: That's crappy.

zoney! said:

They also eluded to some type of dessention on the U.S. speed skating team also involving him. :shrug:

Ski jumping is "training your body to do something your brain tells you is suicide."

Who came up with this sport??

:ohmy: Poor fahs! Poor fah! How many are sick?

~One Schmeg who should be in bed due to a persistant cough which will eventually rupture someone's eardrums

Mr fah - sore throat (getting worse)
Mini fah #1 (birthday girl) - sore throat
Mini fah #2 - getting healthier, missed 1 1/2 days of school last week.
Mini fah #3 - has been complaining of not feeling well all week but I made her go to school. Today she woke up with a fever, I now believe she is sick. She missed her soccer game today but hopefully she will be able to go for her swimming lesson in the morning.

I feel fine :shifty:

I have to work tomorrow :|

fah said:
Mr fah - sore throat (getting worse)
Mini fah #1 (birthday girl) - sore throat
Mini fah #2 - getting healthier, missed 1 1/2 days of school last week.
Mini fah #3 - has been complaining of not feeling well all week but I made her go to school. Today she woke up with a fever, I now believe she is sick. She missed her soccer game today but hopefully she will be able to go for her swimming lesson in the morning.

I feel fine :shifty:

I have to work tomorrow :|
:(

*sends Vitamin C and cough drops*

*but not too many cough drops 'cause I still need some*

Hope everyone feels better! I'm going to bed now...FINALLY. :wave:

fah said:
Vicks Vapo Rub :up:
:yuck: I can't stand that stuff. My drug of choice is half a dose of Tylenol Cold PM, and 10 hours of sleep. :up:

Sooo after sleeping for 10 hours, I have so far:
*Filled up my gas tank
*Done 2 loads of laundry with 3 to go

I still need to
*Clean the kitchen
*Clean my room

I broke a nail while doing laundry, so that has led to my little break. :wink:

:madwife: :rant:

I have been waiting patiently for Target's world market crap to go to 50% off. I wanted to get a leather cube thingy for a coffee table. Just as I turned the corner to walk down the aisle of where they are located, some stooopid girl picks up my cube and puts it in her cart and drives off with it :sad: If I only I wouldn't have looked at computer accessories on my way to it I could have gotten it first! :scream: No I'm on a mad mission. There are 2 Targets on the way to my parents house. I'm going to both! :mad:

on a lighter note....I bought a pair of Adidas sneakers for $25.00 :drool: They were on clearance from $60 and I had an additional 15% off coupon. I love it when things are cheap!

arw9797 said:
:madwife: :rant:

I have been waiting patiently for Target's world market crap to go to 50% off. I wanted to get a leather cube thingy for a coffee table. Just as I turned the corner to walk down the aisle of where they are located, some stooopid girl picks up my cube and puts it in her cart and drives off with it :sad: If I only I wouldn't have looked at computer accessories on my way to it I could have gotten it first! :scream: No I'm on a mad mission. There are 2 Targets on the way to my parents house. I'm going to both! :mad:

That totally sucks!

I ventured out and ended up with a new hoodie. :D

:giggle: I'm looking through some disks for the better edition of my resume and I just found some papers from college. The one I just found was typed in Arial font because it takes up more room than Times New Roman and therefore fulfilled the ten-page requirement. :slacker:

I have NO recollection of this class or writing this paper. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom