Randoooooom Curling Calendar Girls and The Flying Tomatos who Tolerate Them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoney! said:

My arms were getting tired holding up the computer, monitor and some speakers. The 80's were so much easier when I could just hold up a boombox.

We won't even talk about the stigma of a trenchcoat these days a opposed to the 80's.
All those wires, too...the mailman left a note that he tripped over the power cord.

The neighbors are a little concerned about the trench coat...they're afraid you're going to flash them.

Oooh, thanks, I got a $5 Quick Pick today! If I win, we're going to have a REAL Randooooom party somewhere warm with drinks with little umbrellas in them!

this is so much better than the bass music parties but there has been a party in the party room since noon today :| and half of the partygoers are kids. I think they are watching the Olympics.

ONLY a party?! I didn't mention how LONG the party would be, did I?

arw9797 said:
this is so much better than the bass music parties but there has been a party in the party room since noon today :| and half of the partygoers are kids. I think they are watching the Olympics.
Crash it. :evil:

Schmeg said:
ONLY a party?! I didn't mention how LONG the party would be, did I?

:sexywink: I'm hoping

F
O
R
E
V
E
R
!

:drool:

If I win, we'll buy a private plane and travel the world. I'm not even going to pack. I'm just going to straight to the airport!!!

Kariann said:
There was a front page article on curling in the paper today and apparently the 2 sisters from MN that are on the curling team have gotten emails with marriage proposals. Taking up curling keeps looking better and better!

Women's curling :drool: My new favorite "sport". :laugh:

:hyper: Can't wait for the calender!

Blue Room said:

Women's curling :drool: My new favorite "sport". :laugh:

:hyper: Can't wait for the calender!
I'm sure they are talented women, too, not just pretty. :angry:

As for my curling skills...I just gotta hope I'm pretty!

Schmeg said:

I'm sure they are talented women, too, not just pretty. :angry:

As for my curling skills...I just gotta hope I'm pretty!

Well, I was referring to the Randooom women's curling team. I guess I wasnt clear! :wink:

Blue Room said:

Well, I was referring to the Randooom women's curling team. I guess I wasnt clear! :wink:
I was just teasing. :wink: It's one thing when we joke about it, but everything I've read about the women's curling team is pretty much, "OMG THEY'RE SOOOOOO PRETTY! WATCH THE PRETTY GIRLS THROW STONES AND SWEEP!!!" and as a female athlete I find that annoying. I haven't seen a single artile about how hott their male counterparts are.

/political correctness

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

I was just teasing. :wink: It's one thing when we joke about it, but everything I've read about the women's curling team is pretty much, "OMG THEY'RE SOOOOOO PRETTY! WATCH THE PRETTY GIRLS THROW STONES AND SWEEP!!!" and as a female athlete I find that annoying. I haven't seen a single artile about how hott their male counterparts are.

/political correctness

Honestly, I havent even seen what they look like. :shrug:

Schmeg said:

Hey what happens when you get the powerball? :shifty:

I DID NOT win the powerball and now I'm going to cry. I put in $25 at work over the last few weeks plus the ones I have bought on my own :madwife: I want my money back! :madspit:

i think you get a few dollars but not much. I have the powerball and one number :sad: Take it to the place you bought it from and they'll let you know.

On my work tickets, we only had the powerball on one ticket out of all of our tickets :(

arw9797 said:
I have the powerball and one number :sad:

On my work tickets, we only had the powerball on one ticket out of all of our tickets :(
I think you won $4! We can buy a bag of chips and a bottle of soda for our party! And maybe GET CHANGE BACK!!!

I got most of the numbers transposed...does that count for anything? I have a bunch of 51's and 34's.

http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_prizes.asp

I believe the red X represents the Powerball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom