Randoooooom Curling Calendar Girls and The Flying Tomatos who Tolerate Them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're in first. :|

Home team advantage. :|

The skirt was a good start...if only the top had matched.

(You should hear my ice dancing posse when we go to the Lake Placid Ice Dancing Championships...we are BRUTAL.)

zoney! said:

I have a yellow tooth

I want this guy to have a yellow tooth: :D
biggrin3.gif

Okay I was just FORCED by NBC to go to iTunes and buy In Your Eyes.

Blue Room said:

Does that come with a jpeg of John Cusack holding up a boom box? :eyebrow: :laugh:
Strangely enough, YES! He's standing in my front yard RIGHT NOW!

I stopped playing the song like 10 minutes ago so now he's just giving me the creeps.

:wave: to all who are leaving...I might go myself. I don't have to be at work until 10:30 but this damn cough needs to GO.

Schmeg said:

Strangely enough, YES! He's standing in my front yard RIGHT NOW!

I stopped playing the song like 10 minutes ago so now he's just giving me the creeps.

:wave: to all who are leaving...I might go myself. I don't have to be at work until 10:30 but this damn cough needs to GO.

:eyebrow: Zoney Cusack?

Have I missed much....

I've been doing the Mom thing all day...

Field trip in the afternoon and then birthday party for the oldest mini fah tonight...she will be 10 on Monday :shocked:

:exhausted:

Blue Room said:

:eyebrow: Zoney Cusack?

My arms were getting tired holding up the computer, monitor and some speakers. The 80's were so much easier when I could just hold up a boombox.

We won't even talk about the stigma of a trenchcoat these days a opposed to the 80's.

Kariann said:

Not good....everyone seems to be getting something.
:mad: I've had something for a week and I'm sick of it. I had to run away from a customer this afternoon due to a sudden, violent coughing fit.

Kariann said:
There was a front page article on curling in the paper today and apparently the 2 sisters from MN that are on the curling team have gotten emails with marriage proposals. Taking up curling keeps looking better and better!
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom