Randooooomers surviving the summer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 10th Interlandaversary to me. I had no idea 10 years ago where this website would take me. Just around the world, to meet tons of friends. Just to Indiana and Georgia, two places I never thought I'd live. Just to my dream jobs of teaching skating and being a mom. I hardly log on here at all anymore, but it's still a big part of my life, and so are all the Randoomers past and present. Looking forward to the next 10 years!

Happy 10th Interlandaversary to me. I had no idea 10 years ago where this website would take me. Just around the world, to meet tons of friends. Just to Indiana and Georgia, two places I never thought I'd live. Just to my dream jobs of teaching skating and being a mom. I hardly log on here at all anymore, but it's still a big part of my life, and so are all the Randoomers past and present. Looking forward to the next 10 years!

:love: :hug:

On facebook last night (election night), a very anti-Obama relative of mine posted, "How did this happen?"

I had to really restrain myself from posting sarcastically, "One guy got more votes than the other guy. You see, every four years, we have this thing called a Presidential election . . ."

:wink:

On facebook last night (election night), a very anti-Obama relative of mine posted, "How did this happen?"

I had to really restrain myself from posting sarcastically, "One guy got more votes than the other guy. You see, every four years, we have this thing called a Presidential election . . ."

:wink:

Excellent, Kelly! I also had to work very hard not to post on my sister's Facebook page something like, "Eat it, Binky!" :reject: She has just been so nasty throughout the campaign and has posted some really vile things. On the other hand, our other sister (the one who lives in Florida) is on the winning side.

since we're talking about anniversaries....Sunday is my 10th anniversary on this website. Like Meg, when I joined 10 years ago I never thought it would change my life. Been places, met people, changed careers, lived away from the homeland, etc. Most of those just seemed like pipe dreams 10 years ago when I decided to join a funny looking website about my new favorite band (remember the martini glass on the main page?). But with the support of a lot of people from this website I was able to achieve my goals. Now it's time to dream big again and open up my own bakery.

Bye randooomdumdoomdum thread. It's been a fun 10 years :wave: See ya all around on Facebook!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom