Randooooomdadooooooomdoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the new Monday Night crew is one of the worst in history. Makes Dennis Miller look like a genius! Kornheizer is so out of place. Is it just me or does it seem like Theisman just wants to deck him most of time? :laugh:

Shari, do you have a list of what U2 shows you have? I'm getting ready to send the Bo Deans stuff and I was going throw in a few U2 shows. I dont want to send something you already have though.

I have mostly Vertigo shows and then the Milwaukee and South Bend Elevation shows and Madison Popmart........

Thank you!

:der: the Seahawks do NOT lead by 9 :eyebrow:

I really want to watch the rest of the game but I have a 5 am wake up call so I guess I will turn the tv off and listen to the radio and hopefully fall asleep........night randooomers:wave:

Note to everyone to the west of me:

PLEASE KEEP YOUR ARCTIC BLASTS AND YOUR SNOW TO YOURSELVES, PLEASE.

Thank you. :)

tiny dancer said:
Dinner is in the oven! :drool:
My dinner was leftover pasta that if I don't finish soon, the World's Most Sensitive Nose will toss me out on the street. :giggle: I can't smell it, but I think I'll take the rest to work tomorrow.

One of my food quirks is that I don't like leftover pasta (too sticky :yuck: ).

BlueRoom, I actually thought Tony and Joe were getting along better last night :lol:. I love Tony on PTI, so I think my love spills over to MNF (plus I think Theisman's an idiot :shifty: ). LeBetard is subbing for Tony today on PTI :( (although LeBetard did just call the Florida football team a fraud, so maybe there's hope).

Schmeg said:
Note to everyone to the west of me:

PLEASE KEEP YOUR ARCTIC BLASTS AND YOUR SNOW TO YOURSELVES, PLEASE.

Thank you. :)
~cackles evily :evil: ~ muuwaaahahahahaha!
We have one more day of 60 degrees and then the bottom falls out........there is nothing I can do to stop it alas I am not mother nature :shrug:

It was from the Cheesecake Factory so it is good, hot off the stove or leftover. :drool:

There is also some leftover cake, but I need to go on a crash diet and lose 10 punds by next Friday morning. :shifty:

shari schultz said:

~cackles evily :evil: ~ muuwaaahahahahaha!
We have one more day of 60 degrees and then the bottom falls out........there is nothing I can do to stop it alas I am not mother nature :shrug:
Same here. :sad: And I thought you WERE Mother Nature!

kellyahern said:

Me too :reject:. But I need to lose way more than 10. My brilliant plan to lose weight and get fit for GA in Hawaii didn't really work out :reject:.
My brilliant plan to eat nothing but salad after Thanksgiving didn't work out, and the local rink hosting a Pee Wee hockey tournament and then Fight Night meant no excersizing. :|

BUT the rink is open tonight and here I am still sitting on my ass, even though I can afford the buy-on and any random parking fees that might occur tonight!!! Gotta go!! :wave:

kellyahern said:
One of my food quirks is that I don't like leftover pasta (too sticky :yuck: ).

BlueRoom, I actually thought Tony and Joe were getting along better last night :lol:. I love Tony on PTI, so I think my love spills over to MNF (plus I think Theisman's an idiot :shifty: ). LeBetard is subbing for Tony today on PTI :( (although LeBetard did just call the Florida football team a fraud, so maybe there's hope).

I dont mind him on PTI, when I'm able to catch it. He just seems so awkward and out of place in the booth for a game. I agree, Theisman isnt much better in the booth. I'm still waiting for some snide remarks between them though. There have been a few times where you could just see it on Joe's face and hear it in his tone. The old "dagger eyes" (Where has Kariann been lately?) :wink: Theisman is a great radio interview though. They interviewed him on our local drive home sports radio show once and it was actually great. So I guess both are out of their "zone" so to speak. They both need to stay in their zone! :laugh:

shari schultz said:

Hon, if I was Mother Nature we would have palm trees and 80 degree temps year around.........:shifty:
I hearby promote you to Mothre Nature! :dancing:

Bring on the palm trees!

Schmeg said:
I feel like crap! :happy:

Everyone around me is sick. I just know I'll get sick too :grumpy:.

At work, I'm currently waging a battle with carpenter ants for office supremacy. The little buggers are coming in through the ceiling. I've made it my mission to kill as many as I personally can . . . at least until Public Works gets here tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom