Randooooomdadooooooomdoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
If anyone is interested Vanity Fair has a tiny blurb in this months issue mentioning the new site and the image they put with it was one I worked on. Not really that exciting but still kind of cool.

The Chef's uniform is awesome! Chef Amanda :hyper:
I will definitely check that out!!

LOVE the chef's outfit, Amanda! Thanks for the pics!

fah said:
Dropping to say hi :wave:

I am so far behind but I think I have most of my shopping done :up:

Things to do:

Christmas cards
baking
wrapping
Craft night at school
I have a gift for my mom and one for my brother's girlfriend and that's it. :happy: I will hopefully be arriving in RI earlier than anticipated on Saturday and then I'm going into Panic Mode and dragging everyone out shopping separately.

Kariann said:
If anyone is interested Vanity Fair has a tiny blurb in this months issue mentioning the new site and the image they put with it was one I worked on. Not really that exciting but still kind of cool.
Will check that out and yes it is exciting!

:wave: Going skating...I need to clear some cobwebs out of my head BAD tonight.

I really wish I started my X-mas shopping earlier. I wanted to get my parents a bunch of stuff. :sigh:

I am being bombarded with so much candy at work, it is really ridiculous!

:sick:

I love to see your chef costume arw! :D
I hope you bake lots and lots of cookies and send some to me. :lol:

arw, did you watch the Peanuts Christmas special tonight? I had not seen that one in a long time.

Just post your chef pic in Randooom! :)

Kariann said:
The big debate at work last night was what would be the holiday meal at work tonight. Last year they announced the day of that it was going to be postponed until after Christmas and then it was horrible.

Something crunchy and loud I'm sure! :wink: :laugh: Is STG going to be there? :yikes:

BR ~ package received! THANK YOU! I will have fun listening to all those shows...........THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

oh and did I say THANK YOU :D?

arw, you look so

H
A
P
P
Y

in those pics! That means you are definitely doing the right thing :yes:

shari schultz said:
BR ~ package received! THANK YOU! I will have fun listening to all those shows...........THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

oh and did I say THANK YOU :D?

You're welcome! :) Sorry it took so long. So I take it you didnt have any of those U2 shows I added?

Last edited:
Blue Room said:

You're welcome! :) Sorry it took so long. So I take it you didnt have any of those U2 shows I added?
Nope, not a one.........
now i do, though :D
It was worth the wait :yes:

Back
Top Bottom