Randooooomdadooooooomdoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:
Coming soon. :D I'm burning a picture CD from the laptop, and I'll see how my computer is behaving after that.

Yeah right, I'm still waiting on Kariann's ghost hunter journal entry. :mad:

:wink: :lol:

Blue Room said:

It might take some time because my computer won't copy/paste in safe mode. :angry: I have to restart, copy the pictures onto the computer in regular mode, then restart again in safe mode and hope Crapfish will take them.

I did almost nothing at work today while the teller line ran their asses off all day long. :drool:

I haven't been able to eat anything all week. I'm starving but everything sounds really gross. :( I just tried to eat toast and jelly with 7 UP. That might have been a bad idea. I love it when I give myself the "flu." :|

:barf:

:uhoh: I think it has to do with school starting soon and no part time job to work yet. :sad:

arw9797 said:
I haven't been able to eat anything all week. I'm starving but everything sounds really gross. :( I just tried to eat toast and jelly with 7 UP. That might have been a bad idea. I love it when I give myself the "flu." :|

:barf:

:uhoh: I think it has to do with school starting soon and no part time job to work yet. :sad:

:( that sounds miserable.
sorry, those aren't exactly supportive words.
:hug:

By the way, I just have to say that Peter Boyle was never, ever supposed to die :sad: I ADORED him.

Last edited:
bleh.
so who wants to trade heads with me? I have to warn you that I woke up with a migraine. These are soooo fun :| Medication taken but slow to take effect. Of all days to have to go in early :scream: (Ouch! Don't scream with a migraine)

Blue Room said:

Sorry...PM me your email and I'll send you the pictures.

Things with me are total chaos anymore so I really haven't had the time to sit down and do entries. With my schedule changing when I get home at night I pretty much watch some TV/read to wind down and hopefully be asleep by 2 since if I don't go to job 2 I usually have other stuff that needs done during the day so I still try to be up by at least 9-10 and out of the house by noon. So essentially I end up logging on long enough to check email...respond to email....check the bank account and do a quick run through here to see whats going on.

Kariann said:

Sorry...PM me your email and I'll send you the pictures.

Things with me are total chaos anymore so I really haven't had the time to sit down and do entries. With my schedule changing when I get home at night I pretty much watch some TV/read to wind down and hopefully be asleep by 2 since if I don't go to job 2 I usually have other stuff that needs done during the day so I still try to be up by at least 9-10 and out of the house by noon. So essentially I end up logging on long enough to check email...respond to email....check the bank account and do a quick run through here to see whats going on.

No problem, I was kidding anyway. :)

Sounds like you need a nice relaxing vacation though!

:| *

*Smilie not related to anything anyone is talking about in this thread.

I think I need to get banned, actually, before I go apeshit on a bunch of people.

My passive/aggressiveness is wearing thin.

Re: I never use this smiley but it's time I ought to

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Just popping in here to offer a :| in support of the above post.

"Honest to god" are three words that come to mind...
I am holding back, because no one else in this house is as pissed as I am, so clearly I am overreacting.

Thanks for your supportive :|. :)

i sent you an annoying pm!

U2Girl1978 said:

For real, some people are insane.
I'm starting to think it's me...they're just people I've never met on a message board (that some journalers can't find). I shouldn't let it get to me this much, should I?

/hijacking randooooooooooom

Re: i sent you an annoying pm!

Schmeg said:

I'm starting to think it's me...they're just people I've never met on a message board (that some journalers can't find). I shouldn't let it get to me this much, should I?

/hijacking randooooooooooom

It's not just you. :|

I sent you one back.

A few journals pissed me off last night. One is a pointed attack at someone very near and dear to me and he prefers that I don't go into Mother Bear Mode so I am holding back, and now there's a WHOLE group of people I don't trust.

And I got called a smart-ass in another, trying to help someone find the forum. :happy:

I saw a journal entry that I think you're talking about but I'm not sure why it was done. Then again I'm really not sure why a lot of things are done around here anymore.......

I also saw the smart ass comment. That came from a person who didn't even know "we don't need no education" was part of a Pink Floyd classic song, that everyone on the planet shoud know, and corrected the person that posted it. :der:

arw9797 said:
I saw a journal entry that I think you're talking about but I'm not sure why it was done. Then again I'm really not sure why a lot of things are done around here anymore.......

I also saw the smart ass comment. That came from a person who didn't even know "we don't need no education" was part of a Pink Floyd classic song, that everyone on the planet shoud know, and corrected the person that posted it. :der:

Saw the Pink Floyd one, but I dont see the other one being referred to...... did it get deleted or something?

shari schultz said:

I just got home and clearly I missed something too............
Nothing more than me taking Interference too seriously. :coocoo:

I have TWO Christmas parties to go to tomorrow...a work one in the afternoon, and a kickball one at night. :crazy:

:huh: I just tried to get into the employee website for job #2. It says my user id, which is my employee number, is no longer valid. I wanted to order some stuff tonight. :madwife: I'm still an employee until close tomorrow night! :madspit:

:huh: That's weird. Maybe there's something wrong with the site.

I made two more kinds of cookies tonight to add to the ones hidden in my freezer that I made a few days ago. I have two more left and then I'm done! I just hope I made enough :crack: I have to give them away as a few gifts. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom