Randooooomdadooooooomdoooooooom - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-01-2006, 07:45 PM   #61
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:51 AM
the usb adapter thingy that I bought was only $50.00 at Best Buy. I was really expecting to spend a lot more on my internet connection in this house. I was even going to go as far as just paying for my own connection using the modem I had at my apartment if this didn't work. A $50 one time charge is sooooo much better than paying that every month!

Now I just need a new iPod and my life will sort of be back to normal. I'm going to get a Red Nano. I just hope they still sell them in January when I go to get one!

Old 12-01-2006, 07:48 PM   #62
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
the usb adapter thingy that I bought was only $50.00 at Best Buy. I was really expecting to spend a lot more on my internet connection in this house. I was even going to go as far as just paying for my own connection using the modem I had at my apartment if this didn't work. A $50 one time charge is sooooo much better than paying that every month!

Now I just need a new iPod and my life will sort of be back to normal. I'm going to get a Red Nano. I just hope they still sell them in January when I go to get one!
We have one of those adapter things and it's still in a box. I think we got the next one up so we can use it on the whole first floor, which is just a liiiittle bigger than your room (but really not a WHOLE lot bigger).

If/when I upgrade my 'pod I'm getting something with more memory, because picking and choosing songs to put on is like picking my favorite child (I would imagine).

Old 12-01-2006, 07:49 PM   #63
Blue Crack Addict

I need to clean the guest bathroom and wash the sheets...

The Jim and The Dad tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2006, 07:55 PM   #64
arw
Blue Crack Addict

that's the one problem I have with the Nano is the largest is 8 GB and that's what I had on my other iPod. My iTunes library is about 10 GB right now but I have stuff on their that I wouldn't want to listen to outside of my own home

Someone at work told me that the larger iPod's are not as bulky as they once were.

I tried to look on Apple's website for something comparable to an iTrip for the Nano's and I didn't see too many. The ones on there all had poor ratings.

Say to The Jim for me!
Old 12-01-2006, 08:03 PM   #65
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm supposed to go to the pub tonight at 9:00. It just doesn't seem as fun to go there now that it's not down the road from me. Plus, it's right next to my work so now to go there I have to drive all the way back to work......all of 15 minutes! This is still really weird.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:28 PM   #66
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

~wondering how BR's new car handles in a snowstorm~
Very well! Its a bigger car than my prior one. Its nice to have reliable transportation. Although, it wasnt really that bad here today. Little slushy and icy on the way in but I have seen WAY worse. By lunchtime the roads were just pretty much wet and thats it. Weatherperson, what a job, off on that weather GUESS here again. Our local weather people were acting like the storm of the century was coming.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:04 PM   #67
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
My mom is going to stay in the hospital overnight to get more nebulizer treatments. No pneumonia, just really bad bronchitis and asthma. She should be able to come home tomorrow.

And she needs to stop smoking .
Old 12-01-2006, 10:11 PM   #68
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
My mom is going to stay in the hospital overnight to get more nebulizer treatments. No pneumonia, just really bad bronchitis and asthma. She should be able to come home tomorrow.

Hope she gets well
Old 12-02-2006, 09:20 AM   #69
Blue Crack Addict

I pick up 2/3 of the fam' at 11:34.

I am still in my pj's.

The clean guest sheets are piled on top of the bed.

I have not cleaned the guest bathroom.

I need to sweep the kitchen floor, unload the dishwasher, and make my bed (which is not in the kitchen, although it appears in the same sentence).

I still have The Cold from Hell that Just Don't Quit...so much for I never get sick!

Okay, gotta move my ass...

Also, I got my once-every-five-months e-mail from that guy we met in line to meet the band in Boston last October. He stopped with the flattering language and was pretty much just asking what I thought about Window in the Skies.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:23 AM   #70
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Hopefullly she will be feeling well again soon
My mom needs to stop smoking, too. I don't think it is ever gonna happen, though
Old 12-02-2006, 12:04 PM   #71
arw
Blue Crack Addict

My mom, sister, and I think my brother needs new clothes. He thinks he has enough. I've tried all week to talk him into going to the outlet mall with me to shop at Eddie Bauer and the Gap with no luck. He's a mess and really needs some help reaaaaaaaaaally bad. I just called to tell him I'm leaving in 20 minutes to pick him up. He told me to call him from the Gap and let him know what his total will be and he'll pay me back tomorrow. I refuse to be his personal shopper! I'll go with and help but I'm going to shop for him. His birthday is at the end of the month along with hanukkah so if I do find anything they'll be gifts. If it was any other month I wouldn't even bother to look for him. He needs a make over big time!
Old 12-02-2006, 12:07 PM   #72
arw
Blue Crack Addict

last night it was a little quiet at the pub. I walked in a the hostess along with a few of the regular servers were all in the big entry way. Amy was already sitting down at a table. I walked in and they all pointed and said "she's down there with her drink already, usual for you?"
Old 12-02-2006, 07:30 PM   #73
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Mom is home
Old 12-02-2006, 09:40 PM   #74
ONE
love, blood, life

^
Old 12-02-2006, 11:02 PM   #75
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:

I hope your mom is doing ok.

It took my dad going into the hospital to have surgery to stop smoking.