Randooooomdadooooooomdoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Packed for four weeks instead of four days.
*Suitcase still closes.
*All necessary liquids and gels fit in 1-quart bag.
*iPod won't update in safemode...will bug roomie for airline entertainment.
*Sent comforting e-mail to mom that I am not about to stick my head in the oven.
*Will paint toenails when this post is complete.

I think I'm ready! :D

just watching the news before I head off to sleep. I still can't believe more people were not injured or killed in this explosion some of the pictures are just amazing.

Had a customer come in today that said a friends son worked at Falk and he had just talked about wanting to buy a new car........looks like he will be getting a new car cause his car was totalled in the explosion.

Aloha!

Schmeg said:
*Packed for four weeks instead of four days.
*Suitcase still closes.
*All necessary liquids and gels fit in 1-quart bag.
*iPod won't update in safemode...will bug roomie for airline entertainment.
*Sent comforting e-mail to mom that I am not about to stick my head in the oven.
*Will paint toenails when this post is complete.

I think I'm ready! :D

Have fun :wave:

got a text message from Hawaii bound Schmeg..........
I have spent all day re-living my travels there...........long flight, but soooooooooo worth it, even without U2

From another thread........................

Blue Room said
I have said it many times. Cover of "Oh Sherrie" with Steve Perry coming out of retirement to duet with Bono. Look for it!
:love:

:wink:*heehee*

:uhoh: I cannot find the envelope with my storage locker paper work in it. :scream: It has the security code to open the gates. I'm supposed to go there tomorrow with my dad. His car is packed and ready to go. He's going to completely murder me if I can't find it and if the office there is closed. :eek:

It makes me wonder what else I'm missing from my move. :madwife:

:love: I just heard lots of live U2 straight from Hawaii thanks to Schmeg!!!!!!! :drool: I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep now. It's soooo late but all I want to do is listen to U2 :kiss:

Bought the Celtic Woman Christmas Celebration CD.......so far it is the only Christmas music I have enjoyed this year.
I ordered Sufjan Stevens Christmas CD and should have it mid-week.

It just does not feel like Christmas this year :shrug:

shari schultz said:

still waiting..............................*taps foot impatiently*

Steve missed his flight or it would have happened! So U2 had to "settle" for the whole Pearl Jam thing. :shrug: :wink:

shari schultz said:
Bought the Celtic Woman Christmas Celebration CD.......so far it is the only Christmas music I have enjoyed this year.
I ordered Sufjan Stevens Christmas CD and should have it mid-week.

It just does not feel like Christmas this year :shrug:

I was wondering how that CD was. I watched Celtic Woman on PBS last week where they performed at Slane Castle.

It kind of feels like Christmas to me when I'm at job 2 but then I come home and it just feels like it has for the past few months. After last year and they way this season is going I almost want to skip Christmas and holidays from now on. I'm not even sure we are going to get a tree this year...I wanted one but noone else does and an arugment ensued so I've given up on it and don't really care at this point.

Kariann said:

It kind of feels like Christmas to me when I'm at job 2 but then I come home and it just feels like it has for the past few months. After last year and they way this season is going I almost want to skip Christmas and holidays from now on. I'm not even sure we are going to get a tree this year...I wanted one but noone else does and an arugment ensued so I've given up on it and don't really care at this point.

No Christmas tree? :( You should get one of those little artificial trees and put it in your room at least.

Blue Room said:

No Christmas tree? :( You should get one of those little artificial trees and put it in your room at least.

Nice idea but I'm not even sure I really want something like that anymore. One minute I feel the spirit and then something comes up that kills it. I did try to tape Rudolph on DVR the other night since I watch it every year and when I get home I curl up all ready to watch only to find out that it had already deleted since I have so much other stuff on there that I haven't deleted or watched yet. So no Rudolph for me this year. :(

:drool: I took the afternoon off to go to the eye dr. My appointment was nice and short. I shopped for a few holiday gifts and now I am home and ready for a nice long nap :love:

Kariann said:

Nice idea but I'm not even sure I really want something like that anymore. One minute I feel the spirit and then something comes up that kills it. I did try to tape Rudolph on DVR the other night since I watch it every year and when I get home I curl up all ready to watch only to find out that it had already deleted since I have so much other stuff on there that I haven't deleted or watched yet. So no Rudolph for me this year. :(

I think it's a good idea to put some stuff in your room. It might brighten your spirits a bit. Plus you will have a gift or two on the way that you could put under a mini tree. :sexywink:

arw9797 said:
:love: I just heard lots of live U2 straight from Hawaii thanks to Schmeg!!!!!!! :drool: I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep now. It's soooo late but all I want to do is listen to U2 :kiss:
I would have liked to call everyone but the 4 or 5 hour time difference (depending on my Eastern and Central time zone buddies) made me hesitate from just random calls.

We are home (after leaving on the 11:50 pm flight...which is 4:50 am Eastern...) and I wish I was still in Hawaii. :sigh:

Schmeg said:

I would have liked to call everyone but the 4 or 5 hour time difference (depending on my Eastern and Central time zone buddies) made me hesitate from just random calls.

We are home (after leaving on the 11:50 pm flight...which is 4:50 am Eastern...) and I wish I was still in Hawaii. :sigh:

Reviews? Details? Pics? Come on, its not like you are tired or anything. :wink:

Coming soon. :D I'm burning a picture CD from the laptop, and I'll see how my computer is behaving after that.

Picture CD burned. :drool: I have oodles of laundry to do and a kitchen to clean up, but I think going to CVS and getting some prints is more important.

Back
Top Bottom