Randooooomdadooooooomdoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the usb adapter thingy that I bought was only $50.00 at Best Buy. I was really expecting to spend a lot more on my internet connection in this house. I was even going to go as far as just paying for my own connection using the modem I had at my apartment if this didn't work. A $50 one time charge is sooooo much better than paying that every month! :love:

Now I just need a new iPod and my life will sort of be back to normal. I'm going to get a Red Nano. I just hope they still sell them in January when I go to get one!

arw9797 said:
the usb adapter thingy that I bought was only $50.00 at Best Buy. I was really expecting to spend a lot more on my internet connection in this house. I was even going to go as far as just paying for my own connection using the modem I had at my apartment if this didn't work. A $50 one time charge is sooooo much better than paying that every month! :love:

Now I just need a new iPod and my life will sort of be back to normal. I'm going to get a Red Nano. I just hope they still sell them in January when I go to get one!
We have one of those adapter things and it's still in a box. :lol: I think we got the next one up so we can use it on the whole first floor, which is just a liiiittle bigger than your room (but really not a WHOLE lot bigger).

If/when I upgrade my 'pod I'm getting something with more memory, because picking and choosing songs to put on is like picking my favorite child (I would imagine). :sad:

I need to clean the guest bathroom and wash the sheets...

The Jim and The Dad tomorrow!!!!!!!!! :dance::hyper::dance:

that's the one problem I have with the Nano is the largest is 8 GB and that's what I had on my other iPod. My iTunes library is about 10 GB right now but I have stuff on their that I wouldn't want to listen to outside of my own home :reject:

Someone at work told me that the larger iPod's are not as bulky as they once were.

I tried to look on Apple's website for something comparable to an iTrip for the Nano's and I didn't see too many. The ones on there all had poor ratings. :(

Say :wave: to The Jim for me!

:hmm: I'm supposed to go to the pub tonight at 9:00. It just doesn't seem as fun to go there now that it's not down the road from me. :( Plus, it's right next to my work so now to go there I have to drive all the way back to work......all of 15 minutes! This is still really weird.

shari schultz said:

~wondering how BR's new car handles in a snowstorm~

Very well! Its a bigger car than my prior one. Its nice to have reliable transportation. Although, it wasnt really that bad here today. Little slushy and icy on the way in but I have seen WAY worse. By lunchtime the roads were just pretty much wet and thats it. Weatherperson, what a job, off on that weather GUESS here again. Our local weather people were acting like the storm of the century was coming.

kellyahern said:
My mom is going to stay in the hospital overnight to get more nebulizer treatments. No pneumonia, just really bad bronchitis and asthma. She should be able to come home tomorrow.

And she needs to stop smoking :mad: .

:hug: Hope she gets well :)

I pick up 2/3 of the fam' at 11:34.

I am still in my pj's.

The clean guest sheets are piled on top of the bed.

I have not cleaned the guest bathroom.

I need to sweep the kitchen floor, unload the dishwasher, and make my bed (which is not in the kitchen, although it appears in the same sentence).

I still have The Cold from Hell that Just Don't Quit...so much for I never get sick!

Okay, gotta move my ass...

Also, I got my once-every-five-months e-mail from that guy we met in line to meet the band in Boston last October. :crazy: He stopped with the flattering language and was pretty much just asking what I thought about Window in the Skies.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
My mom is going to stay in the hospital overnight to get more nebulizer treatments. No pneumonia, just really bad bronchitis and asthma. She should be able to come home tomorrow.

Hopefullly she will be feeling well again soon :hug:
My mom needs to stop smoking, too. I don't think it is ever gonna happen, though :(

My mom, sister, and I think my brother needs new clothes. He thinks he has enough. :madwife: I've tried all week to talk him into going to the outlet mall with me to shop at Eddie Bauer and the Gap with no luck. :mad: He's a mess and really needs some help reaaaaaaaaaally bad. I just called to tell him I'm leaving in 20 minutes to pick him up. He told me to call him from the Gap and let him know what his total will be and he'll pay me back tomorrow. :madwife: I refuse to be his personal shopper! I'll go with and help but I'm going to shop for him. His birthday is at the end of the month along with hanukkah so if I do find anything they'll be gifts. If it was any other month I wouldn't even bother to look for him. He needs a make over big time!

:reject: last night it was a little quiet at the pub. I walked in a the hostess along with a few of the regular servers were all in the big entry way. Amy was already sitting down at a table. I walked in and they all pointed and said "she's down there with her drink already, usual for you?" :reject: :eek:

kellyahern said:

I hope your mom is doing ok.

It took my dad going into the hospital to have surgery to stop smoking.

Here are some pics of my new wheels.

Car1.jpg

Car3.jpg

Carinterior.jpg

Its nice to have a car I actually like. I hated my last car.

I worked today and am pretty glad I missed watching the Packer game.................The Pack is pretty bad :happy:

Job 2 was really fun today...steady pace...fun customers and we beat our goal by a ton. I never thought I would really enjoy going back into face to face retail but so far I really like job 2 and it doesn't really feel like work. Everyone is really great to get along with and laid back and the product is so easy to sell.

I must now resume cleaning out my desk that is a royal mess and needs to be organized big time.

Thanks everyone. Like I said, its nice to have a car I like and that is reliable.

Kariann, when are we getting the ghosthunter journal entry?? :eyebrow: :wink:

That reminds me, that Celebrity paranormal show is on VH-1 tonight. Its no Ghosthunters, but sometimes its interesting.

:wave: U2girl1978

I am off to watch The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines and then fall asleep............
excitin' life I lead :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
I love the new car Blue Room! My uncle has one similar to that.

BTW, Blue Room that's a funny sig. :D

:laugh: well Bono wasnt trying to be funny. He was PISSED! :laugh:

I guess the paranormal show isnt on tonight. :( Oh well.

Nice car BR :up:

I'd post a pic of my mini van but well....

It's just not :cool:

I'm tired of working ~ really :(

I found out that I don't get all my Christmas holidays and I have to work on New Years Eve :mad:

:hug: fah

sorry to hear about NYE for you............I am volunteering to work NYD (time and a half :drool: )

I don't know when people leave for Hawaii so..............

ALOHA! Have a beautiful time ! Bottle up some of that Hawaiian smell :drool: and warmth and bring it back

Back
Top Bottom