Randooooomdadooooooomdoooooooom - Page 27 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-30-2006, 09:31 PM   #391
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
^did you see in the "what are you doing for New Years?" thread thios post? zoney and schmeg seem to be heading towards the happiest place on earth........*jealous*


going to the movie tomorrow afternoon.........fog rolled in this evening.
Yeah, I got a PM from Schmeg when I got home today. I hope they have a good time. It's very crowded and supposed to rain Monday . I PM'd her back, "Fastpass is your friend. Use it wisely ".

I'm going to the movies tomorrow too . Finally getting to see Dreamgirls. My sister and I were going to go on Christmas Day, but that was the day of the tornado watch .
__________________

__________________
kellyahern is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 09:38 PM   #392
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 12:16 PM
Fastpass good advice

Watching the Vertigo concert from Milan that came with the U218 limited edition
__________________

__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 09:40 PM   #393
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Random: I like pizza, and, by night's end...I will have some. Nobody, and, nothing, can stop this from happening.
~makes mental note not to come between No spoken words and pizza
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 09:40 PM   #394
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
^did you see in the "what are you doing for New Years?" thread thios post? zoney and schmeg seem to be heading towards the happiest place on earth........*jealous*


going to the movie tomorrow afternoon.........fog rolled in this evening.
I saw that also. Did you see what Lila said about Disneyland though? It soldout!! How crowded does a park have to be to get to the soldout point. I cannot even imagine what the lines were like. I see that as a waste of money to even go on a day like that. You would be lucky to get on 2 major rides. I hope Zoney and Schmeg have better luck.
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 09:48 PM   #395
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Caroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under Angel´s falls in Venezuela
Posts: 3,603
Local Time: 12:46 PM
OMG I wonder how some relatives of mine are doing, since they are spending new year there
__________________
Caroni is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 09:50 PM   #396
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 12:16 PM
Yeah I saw what Lila said ..........cannot even imagine what the parks would be like. I am too used to going in th off season.

BTW Milan as a full concert video would have been.........................................................................there are no words...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 09:51 PM   #397
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Caroni
OMG I wonder how some relatives of mine are doing, since they are spending new year there
I hope they are patient people
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 10:26 PM   #398
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room


I saw that also. Did you see what Lila said about Disneyland though? It soldout!! How crowded does a park have to be to get to the soldout point. I cannot even imagine what the lines were like. I see that as a waste of money to even go on a day like that. You would be lucky to get on 2 major rides. I hope Zoney and Schmeg have better luck.
My sister heard on the radio that earlier this week Disneyworld and Animal Kingdom were sold out.

It was crowded this evening, but it didn't seem "insane crowded" - of course we didn't get there until 4 p.m. and didn't try to go on any rides. I did notice evidence that earlier in the day parking had been bad. Cars were parallel parked, never have seen that before . Luckily by the time we got there, people had left so there were some spaces available, but earlier in the day it must have been crazy.
__________________
kellyahern is offline  
Old 12-30-2006, 11:57 PM   #399
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 12:16 PM
Having a interesting night presenting facts on another forum. I wonder how many more articles I will have to find and quote from for this person I am feeling antagonistic
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 12-31-2006, 12:27 AM   #400
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:16 PM
I had the best Italian meal ever tonight!
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 12-31-2006, 12:34 AM   #401
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:16 PM
Maybe I shouldn't have eaten anything tonight. I feel like I'm going to throw up again.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 12-31-2006, 01:01 AM   #402
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
Having a interesting night presenting facts on another forum. I wonder how many more articles I will have to find and quote from for this person I am feeling antagonistic
I have been there, done that, many times unfortunately. My favorite is when you present things you know are fact and you get called full of shit or arrogant for it. Ah, the internet........................
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 12-31-2006, 01:04 AM   #403
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I had the best Italian meal ever tonight!
Fazoli's ???
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 12-31-2006, 01:05 AM   #404
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern


My sister heard on the radio that earlier this week Disneyworld and Animal Kingdom were sold out.

It was crowded this evening, but it didn't seem "insane crowded" - of course we didn't get there until 4 p.m. and didn't try to go on any rides. I did notice evidence that earlier in the day parking had been bad. Cars were parallel parked, never have seen that before . Luckily by the time we got there, people had left so there were some spaces available, but earlier in the day it must have been crazy.
Insanity, why even bother going if its that busy. I would find something else to do, even if I was there on vacation. Pay $80 to wait in line all day basically.
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 12-31-2006, 01:45 AM   #405
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 09:16 AM
Good evening randooomers

The Canucks won tonight
__________________

__________________
fah is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com