Randooooomdadooooooomdoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:eek: I ate today......several times. So far so good. :uhoh: I went to Baker's Square for lunch today and had french toast. It was soooo good. I hate being sick like that! :sad:

:huh: where is everyone tonight?

:happy: I just wrote a gigantic journal entry and then I deleted it because it's about work and I'm tired of thinking about work. :|

^ I got home, ate dinner, laid down for a quick nap and fell asleep until 9. I watched Scrubs for an hour and fell asleep again and slept through the night. I feel like I could have slept another 5 hours at least.............I think my body is trying to fight something off.

Watching the Ford funeral/burial..........
It is such a personal, private thing for a family in most cases; I cannot imagine having the world view your every move in a situation like this........Oh dear heavens a fly-over.......in missing man formation..........:sigh: about to lose it here......saw one in person (at Brett's funeral and I lost it then). :sad: / rambling

Betty was given the flag and she kissed it :sad:
I need kleenex..........

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
Watching the Ford funeral/burial..........
It is such a personal, private thing for a family in most cases; I cannot imagine having the world view your every move in a situation like this........Oh dear heavens a fly-over.......in missing man formation..........:sigh: about to lose it here......saw one in person (at Brett's funeral and I lost it then). :sad: / rambling

Betty was given the flag and she kissed it :sad:
I need kleenex..........

I didnt get to see it as I was at work. But the planes flew right over my office. Shook the whole building.

BR~ I can imagine.......I swear the ground moved at the one I saw. You mean you had to work and Grand Rapids was at the center of today's ceremonies...........:rolleyes: How could you stand for that? Grand Rapids should have had the day off just like the Federal Employees did yesterday.
I can vouch for the Federal employees who were out shopping yesterday.........they all looked terribly distressed and were all carrying kleenex and wearing black as they were all in mourning. /sarcasm

kellyahern said:

It does :lol:.

Schmeg, did you and roomie get to see the Osborne lights at MGM?
I like it (the Randoom-a-llama-etc title)! :D

We saw some of them and Sourcerer's Apprentice Mickey on top of a building from the boat from MGM to Epcot, as we had to do a mad dash back to the Magic Kingdom for work gifts before catching the hotel shuttle and of course we did it in the most inconvenient way possible- boat to monorail to monorail to Main Street USA to monorail to shuttle. :lol: We saw the lights and the Christmas decorations during the day, and it looked cool. Our question was- Donny and Marie or Ozzie and Sharon?

I just now realised that Donny and Marie are the OsMONDS. :der:

Roomie sez he's not a big fan of Ozzie, that's why we didn't stay. :wink:

I am obsessed with the monorail.

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
BR~ I can imagine.......I swear the ground moved at the one I saw. You mean you had to work and Grand Rapids was at the center of today's ceremonies...........:rolleyes: How could you stand for that? Grand Rapids should have had the day off just like the Federal Employees did yesterday.
I can vouch for the Federal employees who were out shopping yesterday.........they all looked terribly distressed and were all carrying kleenex and wearing black as they were all in mourning. /sarcasm

Well, I was off until today. Some people did leave early to go downtown for it. I had to stay though, needed to get caught up anyway. Last night apparantly there were about 67000 people downtown just to view his casket. I was also driving by the airport yesterday and I saw Air Force 1 flying in with him. People were all stopped on the side of the highway to see it.

Schmeg said:

I like it (the Randoom-a-llama-etc title)! :D

We saw some of them and Sourcerer's Apprentice Mickey on top of a building from the boat from MGM to Epcot, as we had to do a mad dash back to the Magic Kingdom for work gifts before catching the hotel shuttle and of course we did it in the most inconvenient way possible- boat to monorail to monorail to Main Street USA to monorail to shuttle. :lol: We saw the lights and the Christmas decorations during the day, and it looked cool. Our question was- Donny and Marie or Ozzie and Sharon?

I just now realised that Donny and Marie are the OsMONDS. :der:

Roomie sez he's not a big fan of Ozzie, that's why we didn't stay. :wink:

I am obsessed with the monorail.

How busy was it? We read nightmare stories about how Disneyland in California soldout last week. :yikes: Hopefully it wasnt so bad for you in Florida.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom