Randooooomdadooooooomdoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Room said:

I have been watching a marathon deal on Discovery Channel about these guys climbing Mount Everest. I have seen it before but not all together. These people are insane for even trying to do it. They pass by dead bodies on the way up and down. A few of them lost some fingers and toes from frostbite. All to climb a mountain?! Ok, sorry, the truly randoooom part of my post. :laugh: Sorry :shifty:

I just stumbled on this about an hour ago. These guys are crazy!!!!!!!! I know what -20 feels like and it's not anything I'd want to be in for more than about a second. I can't imagine climbing a mountain in that kind of temps or even colder. :tsk:

Kariann said:

I know! I have that one in a book on my book shelf hanging down for decor. I'm afraid that with the way that I toss books or mags in my bag to take to work it would end up breaking.

ok....I just wanted to be sure :sexywink:

I need to get out of this house now before I scream. I don't think I've stayed home (no matter where "home" has been :crack: ) this long for years. I only left for a few hours for the movie on Saturday and about 2 hours, if that, for dinner on Saturday night. Otherwise I've been here since Thursday night....besides my 30 minutes of work on Friday. :crazy:

Brett cried, Shari cried..............:( :sad: They showed a picture being taken of Brett and the offensive line and my heart sank.

I sat there during the game just watching Bretts every move......when he went over to a Bear and seemed to congratulate him on tipping a pass he had thrown I began to twitch.........:crack: Never, ever saw that before.

There were a couple other things that made me wonder........

When they showed Deanna in the stands at the end of the game she looked so wistful.........
:sigh:

By the way Night at the Museum is good :up:

and I didn't get Chinese food..........the place closed for the first time on New Years Eve.........so later this week I will be having chinese food for dinner.

shari schultz said:
Brett cried, Shari cried..............:( :sad: They showed a picture being taken of Brett and the offensive line and my heart sank.

I sat there during the game just watching Bretts every move......when he went over to a Bear and seemed to congratulate him on tipping a pass he had thrown I began to twitch.........:crack: Never, ever saw that before.

There were a couple other things that made me wonder........

When they showed Deanna in the stands at the end of the game she looked so wistful.........
:sigh:

As much I love to hate the Packers, I just can't imagine Packer football without him. :tsk: :sad: It just won't be the same watching a Vikings/Packer or Bears/Packer showdown without him.....

I went to the store today to get some food. I bought oatmeal, plain cheerios, jello, 7 UP, english muffins, and a few real food items just in case my stomach decides to go back to normal. At this point I think my illness = nerves about school. I can't imagine how I'm going to be next weekend and then next Monday. I'm such a mess right now :crazy: I think I'd be ok if I didn't have to wear a uniform. I'm so nervous about it getting wrinkled. We have to keep them absolutely perfect down to the plain black socks that they check every single day on the way into the classroom. I feel like I'm going to pastry bootcamp. :(

There wasn't more than a speck of snow on the ground until yesterday :|

My car :(
20061231_0151.jpg

The pond.....
20061231_0150.jpg

It's been in the mid to upper 30's today so it's really not that bad out. The streets and driveways were all plowed by midnight last night. The highways are completely clear but they are wet. So are the busier side streets. So that means it will probably be a slippery drive to work tomorrow. :(

arw9797 said:
I went to the store today to get some food. I bought oatmeal, plain cheerios, jello, 7 UP, english muffins, and a few real food items just in case my stomach decides to go back to normal. At this point I think my illness = nerves about school. I can't imagine how I'm going to be next weekend and then next Monday. I'm such a mess right now :crazy: I think I'd be ok if I didn't have to wear a uniform. I'm so nervous about it getting wrinkled. We have to keep them absolutely perfect down to the plain black socks that they check every single day on the way into the classroom. I feel like I'm going to pastry bootcamp. :(

Keep telling yourself that you are doing the right thing. It is something not only that you have thought about doing for a long time, but something you have DREAMED about doing. :hug:

I see it is half-time at the Rose Bowl; a 3-3 tie........GO MICHIGAN!

Brett's Prilosec commercial just ran on tv.
Brett ~ "I'm on day 9, what day are you on"
Entire state of WI responds "day 1"

wondering if he had his ankle surgery today :hmm:
Warning: I will be Brett obsessed until he gives his answer. Tractor Watch 2007

http://splu.net/chadvader.htm#ep1
Life is hard for Chad Vader, the younger, less charismatic brother of Darth Vader, who is the day shift manager of a grocery store. :lmao:

Thanks to shari's sig, I now have the llama song stuck in my head :reject:.

C'mon Wolverines :sad:. Does Brent Musburger get on anyone else's nerves or is it just me? :shifty:

arw :hug:

edit: Oh well, sorry Wolverines. It's because I think Pete Carroll is kind of hot for an older guy, isn't it? :reject:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
Thanks to shari's sig, I now have the llama song stuck in my head :reject:.

turn about is fair play :D
I believe it was you who posted the link to the song and got it stuck in my head and made me want to :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom