RANDOOOOOM, round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
i am kicking ass on my russian culture quizes.

it helps that there are 'self tests' that are identical on the site, so all you have to do is open the one that gives you the answers in one window, and the real one in the other window, and match them up.

it also helps that i was taught this stuff in about 3 other classes i've taken :crack:

tuesday mornings suck more than monday mornings.

i can sleep until noon, but i've got the garbage truck, the recycling truck, and some other truck at various times, plus it seems to be the only morning that my neighbors wake up before 2pm, and they get me back for playing loud music until 4am the night before by blasting some real shit (althoguh i think that's just the stuff they listen to, not any plan to piss me off :down: ) at around 10...

IWasBored said:
tuesday mornings suck more than monday mornings.

i can sleep until noon, but i've got the garbage truck, the recycling truck, and some other truck at various times, plus it seems to be the only morning that my neighbors wake up before 2pm, and they get me back for playing loud music until 4am the night before by blasting some real shit (althoguh i think that's just the stuff they listen to, not any plan to piss me off :down: ) at around 10...

Feel your pain :hug:

I just woke up to the song of the lawnmower :huh:

i haven't listened to ANYTHING all day :mad:

the batteries died in my discman halfway to class, and i just got home...only to have to leave in 10 minutes...will return sometime between 7:30 and 10:15...depends on when i can escape the evils of russian culture 250 (nearly the same class as 251, which i took last year :yawn: ) :shifty:

well if you wouldn't have spent so much damn time listening to U2 yesterday I wouldn't be bothering you about it. I'm dying to listen to Hallowed Be Thy Name :drool:

:shifty: but I'm not going to because I can't seem to listen to anything but VERTIGO!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

i'm still laughing about you calling u2 a crap band :lmao:

if i put anything on now, i'll never leave for class...actually, not leaving for class wouldn't be such a bad thing :hmm: i might as well just go sign the attendence sheet, though, you know? come back early, take a shower (i need one of those badly, i'm starting to smell like a dirty hippie),a nd be back in time for TEDSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked: I forgot it was Tedsday!!

:shame: Amanda, I saw that crap band comment! Yesterday really WAS a full moon...IWB listening to U2...the crap band comment...etc.

:yawn: Someone remind me to fall alseep tonight when I go to bed!

:laugh:

When we send out lease documents we have a comment section in our system where we have to say what we did with them....

emailed docs to....

sent docs Fed Ex to.....

just so we can look back on that comment to make sure they were sent if we ever are wondering.

I'm not the only one that would read those comments or post a new comment. The sales rep, credit department, funding......

:reject: I noticed today while looking at a few deals that I don't know how to spell FED EX.

I have in our system: "sent docs fred ex." Who the hell is fred?

It took all of my strenght to not laugh. My coworkers already think I'm :coocoo: enough as it is.

I need to get gas for the car and mail a package. It's cold out and I'm in shorts. Leaving would require changing. :mad: Maybe I'll just go take a nap. I didn't go to bed until 1. I have no idea how I didn't fall asleep at my desk today. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom