RANDOOOOOM, round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:
i'm listening to bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce :)

no, sorry arw, not bruce dickinson. i'll put that on when i finally get around to writing that stupid russian essay. which has to be written tonight, so that means the cd has to go into the cd player.

On Saturday I will be listening to Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce live and in person! :hyper:

Oh good, the ponies arrived. :)

I'm gonna read it and hit the sack.

:wave: Night all!

I really should be in bed.

I'm soooooo happy tomorrow is Friday and the 1st of the month. No pressure to get anything done at work. I just get to work in peace. :)

Shopping for walkman is now at the top of my 'to do list' for Friday.

I may have to go to my favourite cd store...it could be risky.

Should I take the credit cards out of my wallet and just take cash :hmm:

i have to start writing a paper for russian class :angry: i don't want to write a paper. i don't know what the hell to write about. there was nothing really in the story that i can babble on for 3 pages about. in russian, of course.

i think you spelled it right :up:

i believe that same person misspelled beatles in more than one posts..that's why i was a jerk and pointed it out :wink:

i just remembered the #1 reason i stay out of EYKIW...:crack: i like to argue. but i'm right, chart positions don't mean anything other than you sold a fuckload of albums, and even if you're at #20, you still sold a fuckload of albums.

unfortuantly, i think my definition of 'personal attack' is a little more blatant than some other people's...:shifty:

it seems like 90% of the time, disagreeing is misconstrued as a personal attack, just cos i swore a few times :crazy:.

IWasBored said:

?

i jumped over to zoo confessionals cos i thought you meant you had one in there :der:

Oh no....I'm not brave enough to post it yet

It has something to do with me buying tickets for me and the mini fahs to see Avril Lavigne in concert :ohmy:

IWasBored said:
unfortuantly, i think my definition of 'personal attack' is a little more blatant than some other people's...:shifty:

it seems like 90% of the time, disagreeing is misconstrued as a personal attack, just cos i swore a few times :crazy:.

Yeah, it's not like you said they dressed funny :wink:

fah said:

Yeah, it's not like you said they dressed funny :wink:

:shifty:

did i leave that part in there? i thought i edited out the pink bunny thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom