RANDOOOOOM, round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
Speaking of old vcrs....

The first vcr my parents bought was a top loading JVC and it was great. Like yours it always recorded and never ate a tape. Alas, we had to get a new one when more channels became available because it would only record channels upto 20 (I think).

Plus it was easy to program :up:

Why are we having flashbacks :shifty:

see, if top loading VCRs worked so much better, than what was the point of the more modern ones? so you can stack things on top of them, or fit them into smaller shelves?

i think i'm going to blame my flashback/story-telling on my sleep-deprived state in addition to it being 2am :shifty:

or maybe my natural tendency to babble on about stuff of no importance or relavence...

I was going to stay up and watch Conan but my face is too sore. I am going to go take a lot of cold/pain meds and go to bed.

I thought about taping it...using my vcr...can I find a tape anywhere in my house - :no:

Anyways nighty night :wave:

yes, let's definetly change the subject.

i've got to go return the movies i rented...was there something else i had to do today? i know i've got a russian essay to write. :down: and a finnish quiz to study for. :down: :down:

:up:

i got rained on. i went to take back the movies, and it started raining on the walk there. i took a bus down, but i still got wet in the walk from the bus stop to the video store...then i figured that i'd walk all the way back to my dorm (approximatly a mile) cos it wasn't raining anymore. then it started raining again.

i rented some more movies. i got:

old school
reservoir dogs
the king of comedy
the spanish prisoner
training day

last day of the month= SUCKS!

:crazy:

I had a nice 10 hour day today with no break other than a little email update from Kariann :wink:

:sigh: my boss saw the amount of work I had on my desk and then said I don't have to worry about my training presentation for tomorrow. I sort of suspect it might have to do with the fact that she was planning on cancelling the meeting anyways (which she did later in the day). I have to do it next week. She looked like she felt really bad when I told her I had been so busy this week that I had to work on it all night last night at home. I'm glad I get to work on it next week. My supervisor said we'd sit down together and really discuss what needs to be done and that if I need to talk to anyone else about it, like my boss or even the legal team, that she's go with me so we both know what's going on. I feel so much better about it now.

That's good about the presentation. :up:

I did a 5-hour day on my day off. :madspit: When did we get to be such workaholics??

i did nothing all day. i woke up around 2, i rented some movies, watched one of them, sat around at the computer...

at some point i've got to do some homework, but i had planned on today being a nothing-hang-around-with-kat-before-going-to-boston day, and i decided to keep those plans. minus kat, she'll be here tomorrow...and we're going to see flogging molly! and the street dogs! and the briggs!

i should listen to go powerslave..i've been listening to rev. horton heat and some oi band from montreal called the prowlers...

listened to some more u2 last night after i got back from work. the world is collapsing in on itself!

The world is collapsing around our ears!! :shocked:

In related news, I have picked up IWB-esque sleep patters...I fell asleep around 1 last night, got up at 5:30, and went to bed from 1-5 when I got back home. Now I'll probably be up til 11 or so, up at 6, and then up all night tomorrow night.

It's the end of the world as we know it...and I feel sleepy!

:jealousofthefloggingmolly:

we can't leave for work on the last day of the month since it's madness. They order lunch for us and normally it's either a buffet from someplace or it's a boxed lunch of our choice from somewhere. Today they ordered pizza. Don't you think they would order cheese or something without meat? :tsk: The person who ordered it just told me to "pick it off." As did a few other people. :mad: I've been a vegetarian pretty much my entire life I'm not just going to "pick it off." :yuck: I went to the cafeteria and ordered the most wonderful veggie, MEAT free, wrap. :drool:

arw9797 said:
Schmeg I think I emailed you last night. :mad: RESPOND! well unless what I emailed you was lame and doesn't warrant a response.....:shifty: can't remember :tsk:
I did, a few minutes ago!! Hotmail send things by Pony Express lately!

:rant:

arw9797 said:
we can't leave for work on the last day of the month since it's madness. They order lunch for us and normally it's either a buffet from someplace or it's a boxed lunch of our choice from somewhere. Today they ordered pizza. Don't you think they would order cheese or something without meat? :tsk: The person who ordered it just told me to "pick it off." As did a few other people. :mad: I've been a vegetarian pretty much my entire life I'm not just going to "pick it off." :yuck: I went to the cafeteria and ordered the most wonderful veggie, MEAT free, wrap. :drool:
:eyebrow: There's still meat residue (however you spell it) when you pick it off. I would know, I wouldn't eat pepperoni for YEARS, and the pizza always still tated pepperoni-ish.

arw9797 said:

gross. i hate when people think you're actually going to pick off the pieces of meat...it still tastes like freaking pepperonis and crap, it was still THERE, on the pizza...

veggie wraps are the best kind. :drool:

arw9797 said:

ok...I'll just sit here and wait for my aol mailman to tell me I've got mail. :D
The ponies are on the way!

AUTOMATIC%20TOYS%20-%20PONY%20EXPRESS%201990.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom