RANDOOOOOM, round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOX!!!

( XXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxx)

:reject:

I thought that was the win...I forgot they have to play the other half of the inning...

Okay really this time...

GOOOOOOOOOOO SOX!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

Everything's a little tense while they're behind the Yankees!!

I'm going to be soooo mad at myself for eating all this popcorn in the morning. :grumpy:

I forget flood control counts for two different threads. :shifty:

arw9797 said:
Schmeg.......you've got mail
:wink: Got it...replied...maybe it won't be delivered so slowly this time...

I should go to bed if I plan on getting any sleep tonight.

sleep? oh shit, i should probably try sleep...or try studying for the russian quiz i have to take tomorrow.

i know there's something else i need to be doing as well, but i have no idea what it is.

:sigh: my afternoon turned out to be better than the morning. I have to give a stupid training presentation on Friday and tomorrow is the busiest day of the month since it's the last. I haven't had a chance to work on it yet and they just started doing it a few weeks ago. I'm only the second person to go so I only have 1 example and my presentation is on something that my team doesnt' ever use. My boss wasn't too sympathetic this morning when I told her I was stressed but yet last week the person who had to do it told her that he wasn't ready and he got an "exemption" for last week. My supervisor really helped me out a lot today and I brought everything home tonight to work on it. She said she'd check it out tomorrow. This has caused me way too much stress. Not only do I have to deal with the insanity the last week of the month brings but I have to do work at home on something I have no clue about. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom