RANDOOOOOM, round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:barf: some foods should be banned...low carb cereal by Post is one of them. :yuck: I knew I should have gone with a salad instead.

low carb cereal?? what is there in cereal other than carbs?

Kariann said:

:yes:

This led me to look back on some classic moments and I suddenly remembered the night of the washlet and totally cracked myself up.

IWB is going to kill me for mentioning the washlet. :shifty:

:lol:

i'm not going to kill you...yet. not until you answer a question: have you watched the DKM DVD yet??? no!!?? NOW i'm going to kill you...:wink: :wink: :wink:

I dont' remember the washlet.

I do remember :hugh: very well though.

And the light. The boot. SSBOB. Booby Flay. There's so many more......my mind is blank.

Randooooooooom rules.

The washlet night was one of the scarier nights in Randoomland. :yikes: The best reason not to watch infomercials at 3 am while talking to people in other states on AIM.

I kind of burned the popcorn and my dad was all :barf:.

And since I left and came back, there's another Randoom clone. :coocoo: Some threads are better than others!

arw9797 said:
IWB where did you go? I certainly hope where ever it was that you were listening to P O W E R S L A V E!!!!!!!

i went to class :| it was not a good time. i ducked out in the beginning of a documentary on the hermitage. the professor's rambling had put me to sleep earlier...it was insanely dull. the attendence sheet didn't get passed around until 9:30.

arw9797 said:
I dont' remember the washlet.

I do remember :hugh: very well though.

And the light. The boot. SSBOB. Booby Flay. There's so many more......my mind is blank.

Randooooooooom rules.

you did miss the washelt...it was a group hallucination during a late-night post-tedsday iron chef.

speaking onf tedsday, what the fuck is this 'miami slice' marathon that's on bravo now???? where's tedsday?!?!?!?! :scream:

i shall investigate this randooooom clone :tsk:

Schmeg said:
:scream: Is anyone else watching Miami Slice and not TED??? :scream:

although the lack of ted is distressing, i do believe we just had another holy fish moment :laugh:

what the hell is this retarded miami slice bullshit, anyway??

i guess i can watch the sox game...

Kariann said:
So what the :censored:?! Where the hell is QE?

:sad:

i dno't know!!!! they should know not to fuck with me, i had a long day, i want QE!!!!! :death:

*copies e-mail before sending it*

Do I have to kick any Hotmail monster ass??

shit dind't happen, though, did it? or was that where the so-called orb thingie showed up? :down: i still think that haunted crap is beyond lame.

:sad: ted....come back!!!! :sad:

thank god johnny damon just caught that ball :yikes:

8-8...and i think we just went into extra innings...stupid devil rays.

Every moment is a Holy fish! moment lately!

Is there a commercial right now for the Red Sox? They better win or this nigth will REALLY suck!

Kariann said:
Nothing happened. Apparently she saw an orb thingie at her house.

tell her she can keep them at her house so if you have to go over and watch them with her, atleast you can stay warm...

holy fish has been a common occurance...i think your nesn is 57?

top o' the 10th inning. come on, sox.

:censored: by copying that post for flood control, I deleted the copy of the e-mail...did it get sent this time?!

where's arw's thread? the apartment one?

oh wait, i'm not schmeg...:wink:

:eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom