RANDOOOOOM, round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I definitely think I've found my home. :heart:

I went to yet another place tonight. It's a little farther away from work, about the same distance as I drive now but the other way on one of the highways. It still would give about 1/2 hour at home for lunch. The only problem is this......there is 3 buildings. I saw two of them and one has a really awful perfumey/potpourri smell to it. The person showing the buildings said it was because the rental office is there and they clean it more often. The apartment had the same smell. My allergies did not like it :| So we went into a different building and my sister has a very annoying friend that lives there and would want to visit with me all the time. :tsk: My sister actually used to live with her and wanted to kill her by the time their lease was up. There was no smell in that building. Building #3 that I didn't see doesn't have anything available until Dec. 1. :mad: I wanted to move Nov 1 but I guess one more month wouldn't kill me......

I think this is what I want. I like it there and I like the location and price plus it's a lot bigger apartment than the other places I've looked at. I hope I'm done looking. I'm sick of it. :huh:

arw9797 said:
Ok I definitely think I've found my home. :heart:

I went to yet another place tonight. It's a little farther away from work, about the same distance as I drive now but the other way on one of the highways. It still would give about 1/2 hour at home for lunch. The only problem is this......there is 3 buildings. I saw two of them and one has a really awful perfumey/potpourri smell to it. The person showing the buildings said it was because the rental office is there and they clean it more often. The apartment had the same smell. My allergies did not like it :| So we went into a different building and my sister has a very annoying friend that lives there and would want to visit with me all the time. :tsk: My sister actually used to live with her and wanted to kill her by the time their lease was up. There was no smell in that building. Building #3 that I didn't see doesn't have anything available until Dec. 1. :mad: I wanted to move Nov 1 but I guess one more month wouldn't kill me......

I think this is what I want. I like it there and I like the location and price plus it's a lot bigger apartment than the other places I've looked at. I hope I'm done looking. I'm sick of it. :huh:

Yay...you might have found your home!

I fell asleep last night at 8 watching TV...woke up at about midnight :eek: then I got ready for bed and was probably fast asleep by 12:30 and I slept until my alarm went off at 6. :crazy:

Kariann said:

Sorry...:(

But ARW gave me permission to inflict physical violence on her when I see her on Saturday!
:eek: Am I going to have to separate you two? :eyebrow:

Well my work is done....I just did the maps for us for Saturday.

:tsk: There will be NO getting lost on this trip and turning around a zillion times :wink:

arw9797 said:

no....we kissed and made up.
:laugh: Okay, that's a good thing!

You don't want to drive up and down the same road, looking forlornly at the hotel across the median? I didn't get to experience the original Can't Get There from Here in Memphis damn bathroom lightbulbs and was hoping we could play again!

I've had the worst sinus pressure for 2 weeks. I couldn't take it anymore so I cracked open the Prednisone about 2 hours ago. We all know how much I just LOVE to be on Prednisone. :madspit: I'm already starving and I had a huge dinner. :mad: The throbbing pain in my face is gone so I guess it's doing something good....

my boss announced today that she is leaving! :sad: She and her husband are moving back to Florida in THREE WEEKS! :yikes: She'll be gone in 2 weeks. It sucks but in a way I never really got a chance to know her either. On a work related level I have no idea how it will really affect me that much because I deal with my supervisor for everything but it's still sad to see her go. We were all shocked.

This was a good one, if I remember correctly...

IWB, did you get REM today?

i didn't see this one...so i am watching it.

i did get REM. haven't opened the cd yet, though...got back from class not too long ago, i'm watching the re-run...

Jai: Careful Ted, it's just gonna SHOOT out here!

Ted: Ahhh!

We need QE smilies.

ok, now i want to try to figure out how to draw QE smilies....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom