RANDOOOOOM, round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found my new home......

I just need to go back again and make sure it's actually what I want. The bathroom is bigger than any place I've seen and it actually has a countertop unlike the other places that are basically a sink. The kitchen is a nice size and there's also a ton of closet space. I'm not so sure about the living/dining area but they also have a 6 month lease option unlike every place else which is a year.

I just don't know if apartment life is for me but I don't think I have a choice right now either :(

arw9797 said:
I think I found my new home......

I just need to go back again and make sure it's actually what I want. The bathroom is bigger than any place I've seen and it actually has a countertop unlike the other places that are basically a sink. The kitchen is a nice size and there's also a ton of closet space. I'm not so sure about the living/dining area but they also have a 6 month lease option unlike every place else which is a year.

I just don't know if apartment life is for me but I don't think I have a choice right now either :(

A second look is a good idea. :yes:

i fought my vcr, and i won!!

i now have it hooked up to tape stuff.

fortunatly for me NESN repeats everything 85 times...so what DKM i missed earlier, can now be recorded. :rock:

Kariann said:

A second look is a good idea. :yes:

agreed. when we were looking for a place to live before moving to MA, we checked out this one house. it seemed alright, my mom and sister went back to look at a couple other places, and they took another look, and in that amount of time (it was like 2 weeks) the previous owners had moved out, leaving the place a disaster area (with lighting fixtures ripped out of the ceiling and stuff like that)...and the kicker was the leftover pot roast they left in the oven :yuck: :barf: :yuck: why my sister decided to take a look in the oven was beyond me, but it was a good thing she did...

oh, i'm dancing to street dogs songs...never mind me

stupid NESN cut off the end of the DKM thing the second time they ran it :mad: so what i got ends 3/4 of the way through 'tessie', completly missing 'dirty water'

:mad: :mad: :mad:

IWasBored said:

agreed. when we were looking for a place to live before moving to MA, we checked out this one house. it seemed alright, my mom and sister went back to look at a couple other places, and they took another look, and in that amount of time (it was like 2 weeks) the previous owners had moved out, leaving the place a disaster area (with lighting fixtures ripped out of the ceiling and stuff like that)...and the kicker was the leftover pot roast they left in the oven :yuck: :barf: :yuck: why my sister decided to take a look in the oven was beyond me, but it was a good thing she did...
:ohmy: :barf: That's disgusting!!!

Hey, did DKM ever do a song about the Red Sox? :shifty: I might have heard something that almost sounded like them on the radio but I don't know...

yeah, it was really gross.

and yes! dkm did a song for the sox...

'tessie'.

:up:

IWasBored said:
oh, i'm dancing to street dogs songs...never mind me

stupid NESN cut off the end of the DKM thing the second time they ran it :mad: so what i got ends 3/4 of the way through 'tessie', completly missing 'dirty water'

:mad: :mad: :mad:
That was pretty evil!

very evil.

i shall smite them.

they also did their best (or worst) to make me sad when they played footage of why boston is the best sports town in the world, and there were quite a few bruins shots in there...

IWasBored said:
yeah, it was really gross.

and yes! dkm did a song for the sox...

'tessie'.

:up:
:hyper: I thought it was them!! I highly enjoyed it. :yes:

Schmeg said:

:hyper: I thought it was them!! I highly enjoyed it. :yes:

rocker.gif

Yes!

I am not in bed yet!!! :crack: Remind me at 5 am when I am dragging my tired ass out of bed that sleep is overrated!!!

also remind me no caffeine after 5 pm because this is what happens to me. :tsk:

no caffiene after 5pm!!

at 5am...at 5am, although overrated, i will be sleeping :shifty:

I will be jealous of you at 5 am. :mad: It's all your fault I'm still up.

*blames other people for sleep deprivation*

:shifty: :evil:

ok, i have no idea what my nieghbors are listening to, but thank god it's no longer the spice girls. one of these days i'm going to end up sleepwalking over there, beating down their door, and killing joe in his sleep. although this could be marc's doing...stupid freshmen!!

:lol: if you're doing the world a favor, it's not really a crime. ;)

Okay as soon as I post this I am SHUTTING THE WINDOW!!! Really!!

Edit: I lied. Good night! :wave:

howdy, fah :wave:

i'm here and not here...i keep leaving and reappearing...i should be going to sleep soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom