RANDOOOOOM, round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could think an entry and it would magically appear; I'm feeling awfully lazy tonight.

Schmeg said:
:laugh: That's an excellent reason to get into politics!

So you didn't disappoint any Republicans tonight?

(And we still love ya! :heart: You went to a kickass show so we have to mess with you!)

Nope just made a cute sounding Democrat happy...oh yeah and he told me to make sure that I get the word out to people to vote....so make sure you go out to vote people!

I should have known y'all mess with me!

I heard today was the last day to register. :crack: that can't be good for business.

One of the best lines I ever heard on an evalution:

She has one year of experience - 10 times. :ohmy: :shifty:

I'm watching 'Extreme Makeover - Home Edition'. I'm crying, I'm so happy for this family who are getting a new home :sad:

My mom keeps telling me the Extreme Home Makeovers show is good, but she also thinks Who Wants to Marry My Dad is good tv. I am watching What Not to Wear. :D

Our associate evaluations are SO easy to write, but I hate writing my own review. :|

Darn, I guess this disqualifies me from going on WNTW:
*Please keep in mind that WNTW depends 100 percent on its surprise element. In order to be considered for the series, you must guarantee that the person for whom you wish to make over has no idea that you have contacted us. If you are selected to take part, this secrecy must continue throughout the production process. If, at any stage of the application process or production process, it is discovered that the person whom you are supposed to be surprising knows about the makeover, or has assisted you in applying, the production company will eliminate your application
:| Can I just go shopping with Stacey and Clinton for the hell of it then?

Kariann said:

If so can I come too?
:yes: That would be fun.

:eyebrow: Nice commercial...bring Mom to Sears to cheer her up. Because Sears is fun and fabulous.

It's about time for me to go to bed, too. :yawn:

Oh my God this lady is nuts and I would put the pointy shoes right up her nose. :mad:

Trust me I know. :| Not in shoe terms but in running around in circles bending over backwards using every once of patience I own terms.

Time for bed! McNight! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom