RANDOOOOOM, round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:hyper: I bought a couch!!!!!!! I have no place to live but I'm now the proud owner of a plum color couch that is perfect for napping :drool: Thankfully I can pick it up whenever I want to so they'll wait until I do have a place to put it.

The apartment that I checked out today LIED online about their rent. :mad: It was almost $100.00 more a month than online and the person helping us was getting nowhere fast with her reasoning as to why it's online like that. I love the place but it's way too much for an apartment :tsk: Apartment #3 from last week is looking better and better....I may go back there tomorrow.
Happy New Couch Dance! :dance::dance::dance:

:madspit: to lying apartment people!

:drool: gummi peaches for lunch

New couch :up:

Gummi peaches :up: I was eating Halloween candy :drool: I bought these really cool gummy fangs :D

Mr fah has told me he wants my Christmas and Birthday wish list now so he can do his shopping early.:shifty:

It hardly seems fair that he only has to buy for me and I have to buy for EVERYONE else :hmm:

What do I want for Christmas....The only thing I can think of so far is the Live Aid dvd set....I need some suggestions :help:

:ohmy: christmas is so far away though...it's still too early to buy halloween candy. it will all get eaten :evil:

:lol: Mr. fah thinks you can wait a whole month to get it? He would think I'm nuts that I'm going to schedule myself a closing shift on HTDAAB Day so I can be at Best Buy at 10 am!!

I agree it's too early for Halloween candy, although several of my nieghbors think it's just the right time for Halloween decorations. :huh: Their yards are all full of scarecrows and ghosts and inflatable pumpkins and the trees are still green!

I just got back from Amy's sister's wedding......

:tacky: is all I have to say. :tsk: It really was.

It was not worth it for me to dress up and drive 160 miles round trip to and from Wisconsin. :tsk: But I guess that's what you do for your friends.....she owes me big time for this one. :mad:

:drool: here's my couch. The picture does not do the plum color justice. I don't like the throw pillows but the backs are solid so I can just flip them :)
couch.jpg

it's kind of courdory but it's really soft.

It's the perfect couch for me. Price, color, and it's very comfy. Not too soft but also perfect for an afternoon nap :drool:

Now all I need is a place to put it in :(

My mom and I are going to another round of places tomorrow. She told me it's the last time she's going with and then I'm on my own. They're basically all the same. I just need to pick one. :|

The cheapest one is literally within walking distance of my work. It's a really nice building and has everything I want plus all new kitchen appliances and floor. I want a place close to work because ever since college I've had to drive (or sit I guess) in way too much traffic to get home. I'm tired of it and where I work is basically in a very central area so I could live anywhere and not really have to worry about traffic but I like coming home for lunch so I've given myself a 10-15 minute radius from work. My work location is perfect but I think this apartment might be too close to work :huh:

:coocoo:

There's one more I'm really interested. Instead of walking distance it's about 5 minutes away. If this isn't the price I want then the other one is going to home very soon.....

nope.

I pretty much live and work in the heart of Minneapolis right now. Everyone and everything is within 10-15 minutes from where my work is. It's the most ideal spot in all of Mpls for me. Everything I do and everything that's imporatant to me is within a 15 minute drive from my work area.

I know...I have issues. My sister always tells me I make everything in my life that's easy way too complicated. All I have to do is pick one and move!

No I'm not worried about work contacting me when I'm not working since we are only open from 8-5 M-F and that's when I'm there. I don't know what is wrong with being that close to work. It just feels weird to me. :huh:

My mom's expression tonight when I told her we were going to more places tomorrow was :| :mad: :| :mad: and then she said I was cut off and on my own after tomorrow if I don't decide and want to go to more.

Schmeg said:
:lol: Mr. fah thinks you can wait a whole month to get it? He would think I'm nuts that I'm going to schedule myself a closing shift on HTDAAB Day so I can be at Best Buy at 10 am!!

I just might have a sudden personal matter that I need to take care of which will require me to leave early that day....I'm feeling the need to be a little irresponsible for once. :shifty:

A guy just called from the OH Dem Party to see if I could volunteer to cooridinate getting people to the polls for the area. I told him I had to decline. We ended up having a discussion about the debates last week and he had a very nice sounding voice!

Maybe I should have volunteered. :eyebrow:

:laugh: That's an excellent reason to get into politics!

So you didn't disappoint any Republicans tonight?

(And we still love ya! :heart: You went to a kickass show so we have to mess with you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom