Randooooom: rockin edge is a tease

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i recently added filters to my friends list for this very reason so i have two separate friends list (my friends and my groups) because it was getting too :crazy: and my friends' posts were getting bumped off the first page too quickly for my liking.

now i have a my friends link and a my groups link. :drool: and i even did it in S1. :howdidimanage:

GibsonGirl said:

The best are the fake suicidal ones. :happy: There was a girl on my friends list who dribbled nail polish all over her arm and tried to convince everyone that she was cutting herself. :happy: She got the boot rather rapidly.

I don't mean to butt in, but I saw this post. WTF? :ohmy:

Queen Bee said:
That girl had issues. She nearly hung herself when her internet girlfriend broke up with her. Didn't she want to have sex with a 40 year old man she met in rehab or something too? I think she was 15 at the time. :|
oh god, you're reminding me of someone i knew. i know it's not the same person cuz this person was a guy :crack:

god :sad:

Queen Bee said:
That girl had issues. She nearly hung herself when her internet girlfriend broke up with her. Didn't she want to have sex with a 40 year old man she met in rehab or something too? I think she was 15 at the time. :|

That's right! I still don't know how much of that was made up and how much of it was real.

Memories. :drool:

Queen Bee said:

Did you have her 2 close mutual friends on your friends list at the time of all that? The arguments those three constantly got into... best LJ drama ever :drool:

I think I had one of them. She got the boot too! :hyper:

Good times, good times.

Queen Bee said:

And then she progressed to black and white pictures when people accused her of posting fake pictures. :lol:

:lol:

That must have happened after I took her off! Oh my, I know we shouldn't be talking about people like this...but really, if you're going to do that sort of thing, you're only bringing it upon yourself.

Queen Bee said:
Schmeg, did you fall asleep during the movie you watched at NOT Mr. The Schmeg's place? :hyper:
No, I actually stayed awake! :shocked: It was a bootleg cpy of Hitch, and it was pretyt good. I like Will Smith. :)

Schmeg said:

No, I actually stayed awake! :shocked: It was a bootleg cpy of Hitch, and it was pretyt good. I like Will Smith. :)
Ooookay, by the amounth of unnoctieced typoes here, it's time for bed! Gotta be on the ice in 7 hours! :yikes:

:wave: Night! See you in the next incarnation of Randoom! :laugh:

Schmeg said:

I'm not sure if you've been catching up with the thread, but we WILL have a *belt* thread tomorrow. :hyper: Kariann is starting it since ARW's too chicken to make it on her own. :D

Edit: Goodnight Schmeg! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom