Randooooom: rockin edge is a tease

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
It has to be seen again

burnett.jpg

:drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

GibsonGirl said:
:sad:

I'd get an Epiphone...but hell, it's just not the same as a Gibson!

Oh, to be The Edge.
:hug: i know what you mean. if i get a drum kit i'm getting a pearl or nothing at all. the only problem is i looked (just for the hell of it) and i don't like any of the colours. the sparklies are all too dark. :down: and all the greens aren't sparkly at all. :tsk:

i wonder how much a custom paint job for a drum kit is? i wonder if you can do such a thing? :hmm:

GibsonGirl said:

:sad:

I'd get an Epiphone...but hell, it's just not the same as a Gibson!

Oh, to be The Edge.

My Epiphone and I live in a nice state of ignorance. We don't speak of those other 'better' guitars :|

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hug: i know what you mean. if i get a drum kit i'm getting a pearl or nothing at all. the only problem is i looked (just for the hell of it) and i don't like any of the colours. the sparklies are all too dark. :down: and all the greens aren't sparkly at all. :tsk:

i wonder how much a custom paint job for a drum kit is? i wonder if you can do such a thing? :hmm:

You're really going to buy a drumkit? :hyper:

I hope JTHAHS doesn't grab a hold of you when you become rich and famous. :sad:

Queen Bee said:
You're really going to buy a drumkit? :hyper:

I hope JTHAHS doesn't grab a hold of you when you become rich and famous. :sad:
it's been my dream for years :drool:

i'll try my best not to :happy: promise to tell me if it gets sorta kinda big before i get a HAH?

KhanadaRhodes said:

I'm sure you can get custom jobs done. They'd cost an arm and a leg, though! :yikes: Just a normal Pearl kit is expensive. Damn it, we should all just win the lottery already. :mad:

If I ever win 60 million bucks, I am going to create a "Gibson Room." It will be filled with Gibsons. Explorers, SGs, Flying Vs, Les Pauls...you name it.

KhanadaRhodes said:

learn to play a right-handed guitar upside down :wink:

:shifty: actually Im working on that
I used to switch the strings and then one day at church the power went out, I was the lead guitar player so no more electric guitar and we carried on with the music.
I picked up a righty and figured out my leads on it :shrug:
So Ive been tinkering with it for a while now.

I would looooove an epiphone :dool:
sexy guitar :hump: lol

beau2ifulday said:

My Epiphone and I live in a nice state of ignorance. We don't speak of those other 'better' guitars :|

:lmao: That's kind of like me and my Slammer. If I try not to look at the headstock, it could be a Gibson!

the rockin edge said:

and my dream
0117400706_md.jpg

too much:(

Stupid good guitars. :( At least the Mexican Strats aren't astronomical in price...I nearly bought a $700 Mexican Strat (oh it was a beauty - dark red body, black pickguard, rosewood fret board) but figured it was too much to waste on a piece of wood and six strings.

GibsonGirl said:
I'm sure you can get custom jobs done. They'd cost an arm and a leg, though! :yikes: Just a normal Pearl kit is expensive. Damn it, we should all just win the lottery already. :mad:

If I ever win 60 million bucks, I am going to create a "Gibson Room." It will be filled with Gibsons. Explorers, SGs, Flying Vs, Les Pauls...you name it.
i know which arm and leg i'd give up too :drool:

can i come see your gibson room? :drool: you could charge admission to help recoup costs :D

a hammer slammer?
I almost got one of those a while back when I got rid of my cute little fender strat.
It was a hunk of junk, nobody toss fruit at me :wink:
Instead I got the ibanez and its been a lemon

no. not a discoball lemon :laugh:

GibsonGirl said:

Stupid good guitars. :( At least the Mexican Strats aren't astronomical in price...I nearly bought a $700 Mexican Strat (oh it was a beauty - dark red body, black pickguard, rosewood fret board) but figured it was too much to waste on a piece of wood and six strings.

the mexicans i've played I diddn't like. The americans cost too much :sad:

thread ideas :hmm: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom