Randooooom: rockin edge is a tease

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

let's just say when i see a number on my cell phone and i go "hmm that number looks familiar" but it's not in my phone book, i should know better than to answer it. :down: all i did was manage to piss myself off and make my voice hoarse by talking for an hour. :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: hope you feel better :hug:

the rockin edge said:
I'm looking for a picture that doesn't make me look awful:|
send them all to me and let me decide :drool:

Kariann said:
Yeah I found them for her. I have now told her that she needs to lay them down in the same place each time she comes in...that I have learned to do from personal experience. :shifty:
:yes: me too! only once have i lost my keys. i left them in the ignition of my old car. (long story short, normally with power locks you wouldn't be able to do that but when i got my ignition replaced they somehow overrode that feature and so i could now lock my keys in my car. i'd had the ignition replaced for a year by that point so that's not too bad i guess.)

glad you were able to find them for her. :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm even saying please and stuff. manners get you nowhere these days. :tsk:

:wave: hey!

:wave:

I know, atrocious, isn't it? We should all just give up and become rude as well.

the rockin edge said:
:censored: I just broke another guitar string:mad: :mad: :mad:

Karma. :wink:

That sucks though. I hate breaking strings...my high E snapped one day and hit me in the face. God, it hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom