Randooooom: rockin edge is a tease

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

I was going to go get him today but the rain was to crappy...he's gonna have to wait.
:eek: i saw you were getting the hurricane we were supposed to get!! Dennis was supposed to come here the other day! Sorry about that! :reject:

Schmeg said:

There have actually been two new entries in the last 12 hours. :sexywink: Not much detail but I have to get back in the swing of that. It got too depressing in there at the beginning of my few surreal weeks. :sigh:

:hug: You could always do an Ireland entry on Sunday....one month later :sigh: :sad:

arw9797 said:

:hug: You could always do an Ireland entry on Sunday....one month later :sigh: :sad:
:eek: Holy crap, it's been a MONTH already??????????? Where the hell did that time go????

:hmm: Maybe I will....I should have Sunday off this week...

All right, I HAVE to get moving. Brownies wine and makeup!! I've got things to do and places to go and suddenly it's friggin HOT in here, I think the temperature went up 20 degrees while I was in the shower!!!

Khanananananada I think we're alone now. :flirt:

But I'm going!! I swear!! :mad:

:lol: Esp. since you already said bye!

:wave:

*shuts the window and everything, for realz*

Yeah so I logged back on because I'm a journal comment whore but WINE. NOW. REALLY!!!
Kariann said:

Sorry if reading my entries had anything to do with the depressing part. :|
No it was mine...there were three in a row that were like,

:sad: Part 1

:sad: Part 2

and

:sad::sad::sad: Part 3 (with bonus turtle abuse!)

Schmeg said:
Yeah so I logged back on because I'm a journal comment whore but WINE. NOW. REALLY!!!

No it was mine...there were three in a row that were like,

:sad: Part 1

:sad: Part 2

and

:sad::sad::sad: Part 3 (with bonus turtle abuse!)

Just making sure since mine were depressing...and noone noticed when I came out of that state in my journal.

the rockin edge said:
I used to think so but lately i've started liking the stuff, only hellmans though:huh:
mayonnaise was invented to mask the taste of rotten food. :deelish:

when you bring out the hellman's, you bring out the best!
waycool.gif

the rockin edge said:
:sad:

that
eng101.gif
smilie makes me laugh every time I see it :laugh:
let's just say when i see a number on my cell phone and i go "hmm that number looks familiar" but it's not in my phone book, i should know better than to answer it. :down: all i did was manage to piss myself off and make my voice hoarse by talking for an hour. :mad:

thanks :D i wish i could take credit for making it but it's from another forum i go to. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom