Randooooom....or else - Page 18 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-11-2004, 06:30 PM   #256
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
If you were here my dad could hook you up with a fixed up old one from where he worked until you could get a good one.

__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 06:31 PM   #257
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I thought you got a table of some sort. What was I thinking?

I bought a beautiful plum color couch and a bed and a ton of kitchen crap and cute flannel snowman sheets but no table.
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 06:31 PM   #258
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:37 AM
So I went back in and finished the pm, and now someone's mailbox is full!!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 06:33 PM   #259
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


I bought a beautiful plum color couch and a bed and a ton of kitchen crap and cute flannel snowman sheets but no table.
I know but I hallucinated a table for you, too. It's very nice. Looks kind of like my desk, actually...
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 06:35 PM   #260
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I know but I hallucinated a table for you, too. It's very nice. Looks kind of like my desk, actually...





now hallucinate a kitchen table for me. I want a small round one. Oh and I need to get the matching plum chair AND a coffee table....
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 06:37 PM   #261
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:37 AM
I was looking at the gigantic stack of clothes I have on my bathroom counter this morning that I'm too lazy to put away and I realized everything is from Eddie Bauer. I think I need to branch off from them. My sister always tells me she feels like a Gap or Old Navy ad. Now I know how she feels.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 06:39 PM   #262
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
So I went back in and finished the pm, and now someone's mailbox is full!!
It should be fixed.



Sorry about the inconvenience.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 06:41 PM   #263
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I was looking at the gigantic stack of clothes I have on my bathroom counter this morning that I'm too lazy to put away and I realized everything is from Eddie Bauer. I think I need to branch off from them. My sister always tells me she feels like a Gap or Old Navy ad. Now I know how she feels.

I feel that way sometimes too but it's hard for me to pay full price anywhere since I get the discount.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 06:43 PM   #264
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann



I feel that way sometimes too but it's hard for me to pay full price anywhere since I get the discount.
Same here and now I automatically deduct 30% from any price tag, and when I realize I'm doing it I don't really want to buy something not at a discount.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 06:43 PM   #265
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann



I feel that way sometimes too but it's hard for me to pay full price anywhere since I get the discount.

I pay full price at EB I should get a part time weekend job there! At least my clothes will fit in.....

I went to the outlet store two times in a week and bought tons of crap both times.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 06:44 PM   #266
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:37 AM
Peanut brittle EVERYWHERE!!!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 06:45 PM   #267
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:37 AM
I think some people in pleba are smokin' way too much and since they only have a handful of posts or have only been around here for a few months I'm not talking about the blue kind

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 06:47 PM   #268
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I think some people in pleba are smokin' way too much and since they only have a handful of posts or have only been around here for a few months I'm not talking about the blue kind

Tell me about it...I think I was officially scared off a few nights ago...I haven't been back since the "rattler" thread was discovered...

And now we shall never mention that again.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 06:47 PM   #269
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Same here and now I automatically deduct 30% from any price tag, and when I realize I'm doing it I don't really want to buy something not at a discount.

__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 06:48 PM   #270
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I think some people in pleba are smokin' way too much and since they only have a handful of posts or have only been around here for a few months I'm not talking about the blue kind

Yep there are a few that are kind of freaking me out. Ive been checking for new pics but not really reading the posts right now.
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com