Randooooom....or else - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-11-2004, 05:51 PM   #241
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:52 AM
I know it'll be fine. What I don't like is I have a allergy shot appointment at 8:30 and I have to give my presentation at 9:30. I have to sit at the dr for a half hour and then it's about 15 minutes to get to work. So I'll barely have anytime to even take my coat off before I have to do it. Then someone goes right after me, then we have our normal weekly meeting. By the time I get to my desk it will be close to 11:00! I'll have a hundred messages by then.

Old 11-11-2004, 05:52 PM   #242
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I have two expensive items to buy before I move and I can only afford one. I can't decide which is more important.

Old 11-11-2004, 05:53 PM   #243
arw
Blue Crack Addict

someone is here. I thought they were out for the evening
Old 11-11-2004, 05:53 PM   #244
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Which one would have the most use? I would go with that one.
Old 11-11-2004, 05:57 PM   #245
arw
Blue Crack Addict

one is a computer desk and the other is a vacuum. Equally important. Where do I put my monitor and keyboard without a desk? My printer and scanner do not have to be hooked up immediately. But if I got that then I don't have a vacuum and I'm going to want to clean up before my stuff gets there and then vacuum after....

Old 11-11-2004, 05:58 PM   #246
arw
Blue Crack Addict

ok it's definitely my dad since the fridge keeps opening and closing above my head. He needs to find a hobby other than eating all night.
Old 11-11-2004, 06:08 PM   #247
arw
Blue Crack Addict

now they are both home. Three more weeks My mom came home from her neighborhood meeting so she could watch "The Donald."
Old 11-11-2004, 06:13 PM   #248
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:52 AM
That's a tough decision about the desk and the vaccum...but I think I would do the vacuum and have the computer on the kitchen table or something until a desk could be afforded. Have you tried Christmas Tree Shop (do you have those?) or Walmart? My desk os from CTS, it was really cheap but ir doesn't look it, and Walmart can sometimes have decent stuff too...Jim's is from Walmart.
Old 11-11-2004, 06:14 PM   #249
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I emailed Amy this morning about going to Chipotle since we've hardly spoken recently. She reminded me it's her birthday a week from Saturday. We've known each other for 3 years and have never exchanged gifts or even cards. How odd. But I have plans that night I'm not sure now what I'm supposed to do. If I could make an appearance on her day then I would feel ok not getting her a card or gift. Maybe I'll just take her to Chipotle one day next week as her "birthday" lunch.

that's what I'll do. That solves that one...
Old 11-11-2004, 06:15 PM   #250
Blue Crack Addict

Tell your mom The Donald totally stole "You're fired" from me...I've been saying that to people since I've been in supervisory postitions!
Old 11-11-2004, 06:18 PM   #251
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
That's a tough decision about the desk and the vaccum...but I think I would do the vacuum and have the computer on the kitchen table or something until a desk could be afforded. Have you tried Christmas Tree Shop (do you have those?) or Walmart? My desk os from CTS, it was really cheap but ir doesn't look it, and Walmart can sometimes have decent stuff too...Jim's is from Walmart.
Well I'd just love to use my kitchen table...if I had one That's way off for me. I'll be eating off of an end table...you know that one that was in the corner by where your air mattress was at my house? Yeah that one. I've never heard of CTS I've looked at Target, Kmart, Walmart. They aren't any cheaper than Office Max or Office Depot. The one I want is on sale until Saturday and it comes with a small file cabinet that may come in handy but then I won't have a vacuum. I could always charge one But the idea of adding more to the zillion $$$ that I already owe makes me want to
Old 11-11-2004, 06:23 PM   #252
Blue Crack Addict

I just shut the window in the middle of writing a pm. What the heck button did I press?

I need some more peanut brittle.
Old 11-11-2004, 06:26 PM   #253
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

Well I'd just love to use my kitchen table...if I had one That's way off for me. I'll be eating off of an end table...you know that one that was in the corner by where your air mattress was at my house? Yeah that one. I've never heard of CTS I've looked at Target, Kmart, Walmart. They aren't any cheaper than Office Max or Office Depot. The one I want is on sale until Saturday and it comes with a small file cabinet that may come in handy but then I won't have a vacuum. I could always charge one But the idea of adding more to the zillion $$$ that I already owe makes me want to
I thought you got a table of some sort. What was I thinking?

Christmas Tree Shop is mostly cheap crap, but their furniture is okay. I was actually hooked up with a freinds and family pass and I'll be checking out the cheap crap tomorrow!

Electrolite
Old 11-11-2004, 06:26 PM   #254
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Well I think the vaccum might be handy when moving in since moving does kind of create a bit of mess. If you were here my dad could hook you up with a fixed up old one from where he worked until you could get a good one.
Old 11-11-2004, 06:28 PM   #255
ONE
love, blood, life

Why does my aunt insist on talking to me for 15 mins before she asks for my mom?