Randooooom....or else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
March 1st is a day off for me :hmm:

I have 3 weeks of holidays planned for the end of March and beginning of April

:hmm:

Work was really busy today and I have to work tomorrow as well :|

1. It snowed 2 inches here last night. :grumpy:

2. My shift got cut and I don't have to be in until 1! :D

3. I have signed up for the mailing list with 2 different e-mail addresses. :reject:

4. They're doing the VH1 Countdown from Mohegan Sun! :laugh:

5. Vertigo moved up 5 spots to #7 this week!! They beat Kelly Clarkson and Green Day! All is right in the world. :dance:

:hmm: I can't decide if I want to spend the day with just me or if I should call up my sister and see where she and my mom are going. I'd ask my mom but I have no idea where she is. Left and didn't tell me :grumpy:

arw9797 said:
I just signed up. I put my year as 1794 at first instead of 1974 :der: I always do that. :reject:
:laugh: I put 1997 sometimes...seven was a good age!

I huess I should think about getting the crap of my car...I have to clear off Jim's, too, since he parked behind me and my parents weren't nice enough to brush off our cars when they were digging the driveway and stuff...

:wave: Have fun!

I'm still here. :grumpy: But I guess I should really clear off some cars now. :wave:

so much for leaving :mad: My mom just made me order her play tickets off of ticketmaster. She claims she doesn't understand how to do it herself yet she manages to work the internet just fine at work. She threw a tantrum and walked out of the room several times. Now she and my sister have some mysterious shopping trip planned and they won't tell me if they are going to a mall, furniture shopping or both. I think I'm going to spend the day with myself away from them........

:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Hello Hello!

:hyper: I went to the music store and found VERTIGO :drool:

They only had one copy otherwise I would have gotten a few extra's for those in need. :shifty: I'm not sure if I like the second some on it: Are You Going to Wait Forever...or something like that.

Oh and Spin Magazine with U2 on the cover was no where to be found! :mad: Start scanning Schmeg!

arw9797 said:
Hello Hello!

They only had one copy otherwise I would have gotten a few extra's for those in need. :shifty: I'm not sure if I like the second some on it: Are You Going to Wait Forever...or something like that.

Oh and Spin Magazine with U2 on the cover was no where to be found! :mad: Start scanning Schmeg!

I have yet to find the Vertigo single(s). I think I'll wait until after I have the album to buy it. It sucks being a poor college student. :mad:

I really dislike Are You Gonna Wait Forever. I'm so glad it didn't make it on the album. :down:

U2 are on the cover of Spin magazine? :ohmy:

It was a total surprise to find Vertigo. Actually if anywhere in town would have it this is the place that would because they have a lot of imports and "imports". The "imports" are the CD-R's and DVD-R's they try to pass along as imports. :tsk: I refuse to ever buy any of them unless they have something that I've never seen to trade for but so far they've always sold everything I have.

arw9797 said:
Hello Hello!

I've got to run around tomorrow so Im going to stop in a few music stores to see if it's anywhere. I was going to go today after work but I ended up going to lunch and a movie with Tina, Amy and her girls. Her little girl is :cute:

It's nice for random strangers to call me but they don't have to sound pissed off on voicemail or call back within 4 hours...some people are in retail and work inhuman hours!

Okay I just e-mailed HJY asking how to win the Meet U2 in New York contest and if I could be automatically entered to win since I am the biggest U2 fan in Rhode Island. :shifty:

"They NEED to meet me!"
~Me

:reject:

:hmm: Perhaps I'll do some scanning...

Eeeeeeek I hate it when WFS stores up checks and does a massive depositing! :yikes:

Well okay...but first I must listen to this new song I haven't heard yet! :hyper:

LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom